F/W 07-08 Buys

goldengloves

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, exactly that one. the SA was wearing it, with white Raf hi top sandal jawnz, and the shitt looked fresssh. I +raped him.

it was marked at 325, but price scratched out, and i think it was 295

the t-shirt are allways steep...get a sweatshirt they're like 400 i think? shit keeps getting more expensive though...

Guest suckdick

yeah i am a boy.

that looks like a hoody/sweatshirt to me?

and the mans jacket would be too expensive...it looks expensive.

ugh...anyway, i wanna buy that black tee. is it too long? hm...

Thanks I think I'm gonna pass on the jacket, especially if its double breasted. Pants sound great though, I'll try to track them down in NYC.

i have this trouser. it is sold out in boutiques in 46 if you require tht small. and photos do not do it justice. it is pure heaven.

whats going on at seven tomorrow morning? i heard the SA saying something like its going to be crazy there or some shit.

preparing for the seven ny + dazed & confused japan event tonite?

change of plans------i am going to have a fucking dandy time

before i hightail it out of new york in the wee hours.:D

how much? paypal ready.

No amount would suffice. Imagine if you will, neon pink sheets with boxes all over them in which the black and white faces of Joey, Jonathan, Jordan, Donnie, and Danny are emblazoned. Mix in a few bright blue NKOTB logos and you have the single greatest piece of cloth over woven.

As for those augusta boots and people claiming CCP is the next-jesus. I honestly can't understand why people would buy shoes at that price and not get bespoke or have such extreme creasing on the front-toe. For me, the creasing looks extremely ugly. And you'll always have to explain to the hot girls why your boots are so fucked up like you can't walk properly...

++, prices like that are Lobb/Berluti territory, and $2k boots are reaching up into Lattanzi/ultrahigh-end RTW and bespoke range. Granted, some of Berluti's creations are a bit whacked out.

Nom de Guerre has tricker boots in both that brown and black color (i know people were looking for them), but them shit are heavy as fuck.

Got pics?

I wanted to go check the new Seven shit but my fuckin ankle won't heal up. Anyone been to J Lindeberg lately as well? Wondering how much of their new line they bought this time. Was severely disappointed last season when they didn't have the trenches :(

$800 hoodies made from my 2nd grade sheets are awesome. Speaking of which, I just found my allover print New Kids On The Block sheets in the closet of my parents house.
that's pretty tite. nkotb had mad dances lol. it's not 800 though i dont think unless they had a major price increase lately.

No amount would suffice. Imagine if you will, neon pink sheets with boxes all over them in which the black and white faces of Joey, Jonathan, Jordan, Donnie, and Danny are emblazoned. Mix in a few bright blue NKOTB logos and you have the single greatest piece of cloth over woven.
please give this to me

please england? you were my first!!! doesnt that mean anything to you??? UR PEEN IS IN MY REP BOXX