• back pocket stitching
    • no back pocket stitching

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meta, that patch is sick.

yeah i think adsurgo should get some named credit.

maybe we could call it somethin like, Sufu Project:Adsurgo or something like that. so next time if there are anymore similar projects in the future, they could just call em with their account names. i.e Sufu Project:Meta.

meta, that patch is sick.

yeah i think adsurgo should get some named credit.

maybe we could call it somethin like, Sufu Project:Adsurgo or something like that. so next time if there are anymore similar projects in the future, they could just call em with their account names. i.e Sufu Project:Meta.

I agree. Adsurgo should get his name somewhere on these jeans because of all the effort he is putting into this project.

• 1 month later...

It's not September yet, but boy has things changed around here. Adsurgo might want to make his jeans with inside pocket bags on the back, just like a pair of dress pants, lest he incur Levi's wrath as well. I bet there are whole platoons of lawyers at Levi Strauss with nothing to do but to look for people to sue.

So when/if people ask what is sufu tell um it mean Shut Up Fuck Up

and why didn't you guys go with the streaky blackline ?would've tied in nicely with the black/blue stitching .

is cone all that great really ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

update...

so im back from tour but im also in a ton of debt and currently dont have internet at my house. this is still happening but will be on a tiny bit of delay for now until my life is less of a mess. as soon as i get enough money for sample prices and shipping charges and whatnot well be back in business and sorting out all the details and ideas.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is this project going to come back alive? I thought it looked quite promising. Every little detail seemed to be coming together.

I believe in Adsurgo.

ok im not sure about adsurgo, but a few friends of mine are in the process of producing a line of selvage denim jeans. everything's almost in place, cept for arc designs.

maybe, if people are still up for it, I could tell them to incorporate what adsurgo tried to do, as well as the most popular suggestions on this thread, and basically revive this project? difference being, it wouldn't just be a sufu project jeans, but a first model to an actual denim start up company.

thoughts and feelings across the board?

sending out the patterns and denim in the morning.

im going to use this to help promote a lebel ive been trying to do for quite some time.

ill have pictures of the samples fit up as soon as i can.

somebody give me a design for the leather patch that somehow incorporates "SUFU" and jeans ripping a person apart please!!!

p.s. sorry for the delay. i get very distracted and have had a lot of nonsense going on. i live the most busy, boring life ever.