1. 1. back pocket stitiching or no?

• back pocket stitching
    • no back pocket stitching

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it is different.

'Cheeps' contest is one year of wear on a pair of special edition Dubbleworks 660's (diff details and fabric)

This is a forum member actually MAKING a run of jeans, with all the specialness and details that come with it.

(plus the 3...4...? other projects involving one pair, 12-13 people, one month per person)

Very busy spring/summer here

Yes, it is different.

'Cheeps' contest is one year of wear on a pair of special edition Dubbleworks 660's (diff details and fabric)

This is a forum member actually MAKING a run of jeans, with all the specialness and details that come with it.

(plus the 3...4...? other projects involving one pair, 12-13 people, one month per person)

Very busy spring/summer here

gonna retitle the various project threads to make things clearer...

im liking the ideas posted but havent really been crazy about them. i guess the people buying them should put in some input? make some more. ill try to make some. maybe a plain pocket would be best? its up to everyone else.

im liking the ideas posted but havent really been crazy about them. i guess the people buying them should put in some input? make some more. ill try to make some. maybe a plain pocket would be best? its up to everyone else.

Maybe post a poll on whether or not to have back pocket stitching, and then if it passes vote on the different ideas.

I missed this thread somehow...weird. Good work adsurgo my man, Im mosdef in and happy with any design that is decided on. If you ever need any advicey kinda shit, just holla, looks like you are on the ball though. Top notch brother! :)

Id like something back there too. I have so many jeans already without back pocket designs. Something simple to make these a bit different would be nice.

does this mean no green tab on back pocket that says "sufu"? say it aint so

im sure we can still put sufu in place of superfuture cant we? i was looking forward to the green tab...

It would probably be more efficient to just have one pole for the pocket stitching, and have one option be "blank"...

i say blank pockets imo, i think once u decide on stitchin, not evryone might like it, but if u keep it plain, im guessin most will accept that. i dunno i have a love hate relationship with arcs.

i say blank pockets imo, i think once u decide on stitchin, not evryone might like it, but if u keep it plain, im guessin most will accept that. i dunno i have a love hate relationship with arcs.

Plain pockets are boring. We need stitching. For those that don't like it, it's called a thread picker. ;)

what's with you assholes and wanting to put a green tab with superfuture or some nomenclature that is slightly close to it?

you heard wayne, quit your fuckin crying.

just let adsurgo decide on what the tab will be. god.

Because some of us think a green tab would be cool.

I'm all for a green tab, fuck having anything written on it though.

Guest Mizzar

Green tab without anything is my dream )

I cared more about the tab than whatever's written on the tab. Adsurgo can put his own name, or LeVIS for all I care. I thought the trouble would be more with it actually having a tab rather than using the SuFu name. No tab of any kind on any side of any pocket? Levis can go f**k themselves.

Damn, Just had a look back at the first post again. I'm really feeling that black line streaky denim. Too bad you're not making two pairs of jeans and/or have denim options. Still, the red line denim doesn't look too bad. It's going to be my first pair of Cone denim jeans. Yeah! Bring it awn!:D

Plain pockets are boring. We need stitching. For those that don't like it, it's called a thread picker. ;)

guess it could go either way. you could either see it as plain pockets are boring, or you could see it as less than good stitching would ruin the jeans. its your opinion against mine.

but ok, i'll be fair on this one, plain is safe, and to me its better to be safe than sorry. BUT, lets see exactly what stitching we're talking about here. We can't make judgement without seeing the actual stitching.