adsurgo's denim project

adsurgo

back pocket stitiching or no?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. back pocket stitiching or no?

• back pocket stitching
    • no back pocket stitching

i dunno if all-over green stitching would look good... maybe just in some places, like around the back pockets?

and have we came up with a back pocket stitch idea?

and i could hold off on buying jeans till about august but i feel my SJs are gonna fall apart by then and i'm gonna need a new pair, whens a timeframe this procedure could be wrapped up by and have some end-goods being shipped

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of the thai denim...I've seen some great fades on thai fakes...don't know what denim they used, but probably didn't go far, right?

and on the tag why don't we have two hardgays pulling apart a pair of jeans that cheap is still wearing?

i dunno if all-over green stitching would look good... maybe just in some places, like around the back pockets?

and i could hold off on buying jeans till about august but i feel my SJs are gonna fall apart by then and i'm gonna need a new pair, whens a timeframe this procedure could be wrapped up by and have some end-goods being shipped

I agree with this. Too much green would kill it. I'm for either around the back pockets or maybe back pocket stitch themselves being green.

I dunno 'bout having "sufu" jeans have Levi style arcuates. Sure they're classic and all, but I'd rather have an arcuate that's different, but still minimalistic than something I've seen a lot.

'sides that, I'm pretty much in agreement with what everyones suggested.

I think it's a superb idea. Not too particular about the denim, looks all the same to me. Price is reasonable.

Can we maybe propose two groups where one is allowed a general consensus of relaxed fit, leaving the other free to pursue the popular slim fit?

definitely would have to agree with a more straight relaxed fit...

and the green sufu tab is a plus!

What's the possibility to have custom inseam lengths in the way Ande handled them?

Would seriously suck a dick (or two) for a 38" inseam, and if it's a straightleg then people can hem to whatever length without worrying about keeping a tapered opening intact.

ill see what i can do but i doubt this is going to be very possible. ill see what happens. im not going to be able to do all 36s and one 38 and i think 38s for all would just end up being a hassle. if everyone is ok with hemming their jeans then its cool.

yeah im not feeling all over green stitching. maybe white with green at hems, coin pocket, and button holes?

wow this sounds really interesting, is this aviable for us canadians aswell? :)

its available for anyone in the world!

I dunno 'bout having "sufu" jeans have Levi style arcuates. Sure they're classic and all, but I'd rather have an arcuate that's different, but still minimalistic than something I've seen a lot.

'sides that, I'm pretty much in agreement with what everyones suggested.

yeah and actually now that i think about it... im not going to put anything sketchy with levis since the superfuture logo might end up being on the jeans. thatll fuck up wayne. so no cloth tabs i guess.

no relaxed fit! slim is much more comfortable and look better with everything.

and i think having a different color weft would be tight.

and a leg opening of less than 7.5"

I dont think having a leg opening of less than 18.5 cms would really sut every one? I think the dior 21 is a better compromise.

Guest jeffvyain

ehh wayne isn't making the jeans. if you hijack both symbols, it's your deal, and if you're okay with it, i think we're probably okay with it. but if that sorta thing freaks you out, then i'd shy away...

a thing to keep in mind is this isn't exactly an item "for sale"... rather, I believe we're doing this all at cost, right? anyone can record a cover of a song, but they can't sell it without permission.

ehh wayne isn't making the jeans. if you hijack both symbols, it's your deal, and if you're okay with it, i think we're probably okay with it. but if that sorta thing freaks you out, then i'd shy away...

a thing to keep in mind is this isn't exactly an item "for sale"... rather, I believe we're doing this all at cost, right? anyone can record a cover of a song, but they can't sell it without permission.

Yeah I sort of suggested it out of respect for the site and forum etc. If you dont have any dont worry about it.

yeah but still. copyrites and all that shit is a really fine line between ok and not ok.

you might want to add 38¨ waist in your sizing chart. There is some 38 around here and im sure they had be down with a pair.

ill see how many order i get of what and i guess ill figure out the sizing by that.

I'm definitely hoping for non-streaky denim. It just makes it a lot less versatile and i just never have been a fan of the way it looked while wearing. It's cool and everything, i just never liked it that much.

need to see the new samples you are getting from the japanese mills I guess?

i have to figure out what im using for my own thing first. thats why in the original post i said if we can decide on details of the denim i can just look for a specific kind through the mills without showing everyone everything that i see.