TokenIndianKid Smokes Weed

dino might

*Incase there was any previous ambiguity..

earlier today...

ray ban

soul rebel (super old tshirt)

pinrolled nudies

converse

+og kush + strawberry swisher sweet

waywt526272007010ab9.jpg

later at night

upper playground

pinrolled nudies

converse

+more og kush + grape swisher + black label

waywt526272007014dq4.jpg

i hate when my connect doesnt pick up the phone even if its past 1pm

and then calls me back at 1-2am like im really gonna need a kush sack at that hour

holmes doesnt realize that people need to sleep

back from class, bored as shit, kush is on its way

tiger army

Samurai s0500xx

Converse

Thread from the temple on my wrist

waywt5232007002cn7.jpg

1st waywt:

Crooks and Castles

Samurai S0500XX

Converse

sore from the gym, tired from school, smoking a lil kush back at the pad, comments and criticism are welcome

img1159uv1.jpg

im in my 4th year, but i took a year off halfway due to smoking too much reefer and not being responsible

BS - Neuroscience

Minor - English Composition

hopefully getting the fk out of cali for MD

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in reference to token indian: MORE LIKE TOKIN' INDIAN, YA FEEL ME?chickentikka.

Reminds me of high school and the kid that would always come at you with "dudeeeeee...i was so baked yesterday" But he says that everyday to EVERYONE.

hahahaha, exactly to both

He probably doesn't even smoke weed.

this made me lol

Hey, I'm Indian and I don't smoke weed. I am cool yet?

no. but at least you dont fit the stereotype. no offense, as im not racist, but its remarkable how many indian kids ive personally come across who do nothing but smoke/talk about/deal with weed, and its quite fucking annoying. they really think theyre the hottest shit since sliced bread because of it too. gag me.

no. but at least you dont fit the stereotype. no offense, as im not racist, but its remarkable how many indian kids ive personally come across who do nothing but smoke/talk about/deal with weed, and its quite fucking annoying. they really think theyre the hottest shit since sliced bread because of it too. gag me.

harold and kumar was a great movie but a movie is just a movie. i guess some people need a role model pretty badly though.

harold and kumar was a great movie but a movie is just a movie. i guess some people need a role model pretty badly though.

even still, kumar was a chill as guy, and didnt pride himself on how much "kush" he smoked

I have yet to come across an indian smoker

it might just be the area around where i live, but theres a ton of rich ass, silver spoon fed, wannabe gangster/badass brown kids who think theyre the coolest fuckers around and all seem to share that general mindset and attitude.

theres also a lot of mellow, down to earth brown kids that i can actually tolerate and enjoy being friends with.

in reference to token indian: MORE LIKE TOKIN' INDIAN, YA FEEL ME?chickentikka.

Bwhahaha. I was going to say the exact same thing about TOKEN.

BTW, did anyone else notice that dino made this post at exactly 4:20pm. Coincidence? I think not!