TokenIndianKid Smokes Weed

dino might

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just forwarded this thread to the authorities and told them tokenindian was part of a massive operation raking in billions selling rare strains of marijuana from the indian subcontinent laced with curry powder, potatoes, peas, and soft white cheese, lit up in

a tandoor and ... oh shit sorry.

lmao hell yea man i have that curry kush, the mutter paneer kush, tandoori haze

all the bomb from the motherland haha

this is true, but also, our weed (west coast canada weed) owns your weed :)

umm while i would have to say that after going to Canada numerous times to visit friends and family that while the herb is most definately cheaper and more abundant

the strains are not all that wonderful at all...mostly MK Ultra, Blueberry and assorted outdoor varieties

kush was developed in LA/OC/IE and believe me, its much better than most Canadian buds...unless mabye i dont have the proper connect in Canada on account of the fact that i only go there every 6-8 months or so

Don't take this the wrong way token, I'm just trying to help you, but mate your a fecking idiot. If i was a bored cop it would take me about 5 minutes to trace your ISP and address and another 5 to convict you after all your mouthing off. How dumb do you have to be to post pictures of yourself on the internet bragging about selling weed?

you've told us where you live, what university you go to and what classes you take, and you've given clear photographic evidence, not that i think you'll get nicked but come on thats just slack

while i agree with you completely, keep in mind i no longer distribute anything, i just smoke

and then when they raid my house with about 30 cops and find nothing other than a half ounce and papers (plus a medical card) they'll slowly put my shit back, say 'excuse me sir we're sorry about that' and leave me alone...so cal has some of the most lenient laws on marijuana possession in the country, so while i appreciate the help and advice, i got it taken care of.

umm while i would have to say that after going to Canada numerous times to visit friends and family that while the herb is most definately cheaper and more abundant

the strains are not all that wonderful at all...mostly MK Ultra, Blueberry and assorted outdoor varieties

kush was developed in LA/OC/IE and believe me, its much better than most Canadian buds...unless mabye i dont have the proper connect in Canada on account of the fact that i only go there every 6-8 months or so

are you referring to british columbia as canada?

Oh my fault you don't "slang that kush" on the block...you push mids to some fuckin bitchmade college kids.

"MJ" paid for this, "MJ" paid for that...."ganjafarians"? Get the FUCK outta here with that.

No one cares. Wait...read that once more: No one cares.

Do yourself a favor, and don't ever come on an internet fashion message board talkin about "the hard life" and implying that you sold drugs.

Do you know how childish that sounds? Do you understand that real drugdealers would eat your food and shoot you in the face?

I don't give a fuck how much you bench while your bro tickles your asshole....You look soft.

I can see it in your face.

Really.

Don't speak to me.

first of all, i wasnt speaking to you at all raised-by-fucktards, you're the one rambling incessantly with your animosity towards what i said, and by the way WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? I would love to see you actually find me in person and tell me i "look soft" so fucking what if i look soft (to you), last time i checked, you're basing your opinion of me on what you see via a message board...so at the end of the day, you dont know me, my situation in the past, or any of my personal history...i never said i 'live the hard life' if you couldnt tell from my pictures man, i live in a suburban city, in a nice house...the last thing ive had is a hard life. I said i was BROKE...theres a big fucking difference man, BIG difference.

really now, mids? if you have had any time in southern california, you would know that most people on college campuses dont smoke mids. Furthermore, with the easy access to medical marijuana cards, its really really easy to get dank shit without much hassle. So once again, unless you know me, or whats going on in my city/state...SHUT IT.

continuing on, i feel like i have to defend myself because first and foremost, if you cant take a joke when i say 'ganjafarian' you probably shouldnt be replying in this thread.

you sound like an old man...seriously. Do my pictures look like im trying to act hard or 'gangster' or whatever, what the fuck does the way i look have ANYTHING to do with this?

Why are you trying to pick an online fight with me? I havent said anything to you, or in your direction...also, last time i checked...ive NEVER (read that again) met any weed dealers that were even remotely violent, mabye thats just because its a college campus environment, but last time i checked, i didnt say i sold coke, guns, heroin, or any other illicit material that could actually result in being shot/stabbed/beat down.

are you referring to british columbia as canada?

...yes is there something wrong with that?

But while we're on the topic of race and racism, I will say that it's intensely interesting that we have in this thread a legion of Af-Ams who've gone on record here at SuFu to proudly exclaim the virtues and merits of THEFT and have, at worst, received no backlash (save from myself) and at best, have actually garnered praise. Irony, anyone?

Brown kids being spoiled and bragging about their smoking not a racist comment? Then how about black kids being poor and stealing as a way of making up for the laziness latent within their genes? Go ahead -- catch feelings.

Let the flamewars begin.

Number one, you just jumped the motherfucking gun, because quite a few of the people who have made claims that they steal aren't African-American, not even remotely. I'd comment about how you just mistakenly exposed your latent hatred of African Americans, but then again, you just went on to say that there is laziness inherent in the genetic structure of blacks. How you can be so blatantly crass and hateful and still be a part of this board is beyond me.

Second, you're in no position to give anyone hell about theft, when you yourself are a criminal. You just admitted you smoke pot. That's illegal. Not only that, being the pompous asshole that you are, at the end of the line, depending on how often you've smoked, someone probably died because you wanted a joint. I can assure you that no one has ever been shot in the back of the head because I wanted something for free.

Third, do you still wear hoodies under blazers, and if so, is it because you are a natural-born scumbag that you dress like one, or is it because you dress like a scumbag that you've become one over time?

Actually, my calling out Af-Ams was more or less entirely directed at you and Stupid, the two posters I despise more now than I did Cult when I got into that thing w/ him. You two are the epitome of why people like me -- honest, hard-working, Americans -- are cautious about letting young black men into their shops, businesses, taxicabs, whatever. Sorry but you yourself have reinfoced the stereotype that a black man can't be trusted.

"blah blah blabbity blah."

hey shark... you do know that OMC is not black at all right?

i just died laughing. office mates are looking at me strangely.

cheep this is the second time today with mistaken identities. first with beatle, now omc...

I, for some reason, am under the impression that OMC is a fat, unattractive, black pedophile at NYU. Correct me if I'm wrong.

hes a pudgy, average looking, hispanic with a cute girlfriend at nyu.

you are wrong... but im not suprised that you see brown skin and assume hes african american... you always have come off as classist, so racist is not a far stretch of the imagination.

You two are the epitome of why people like me -- honest, hard-working, Americans -- are cautious about letting young black men into their shops, businesses, taxicabs, whatever. Sorry but you yourself have reinfoced the stereotype that a black man can't be trusted.

Yea, I smoke pot. And your argument about someone dying for my habit shows just how stupid and ignorant you really are. Then again, I'm really not that surprised. I smoke homegrown, homie. Think about it for a second.

Lastly, no matter how I choose to dress, know that I will always look better than your fatass.

I knew you'd be the first to bite with a reply to my comment. So typical that you'd catch feelings when a remark was made as to the laziness or moral corruptedness of the race with which you associate but then have absolutely no trouble at all with poking fun of everyone else's ethnicity and/or race. Truly pathetic.

Now where's your boyfriend, Sir Stupid?

Time for an OMC Roundup™:

666. I'm not black. Don't even know where you got that idea.

626. Honest? You're hiding a fucking plant that could land you in jail in your home,

you shithead.

266. Maybe people like you are cautious, but the average, honest, hard-working

American has no problem with me shopping at its stores, babysitting its children,

fucking its daughter, and certainly not buying its entire family dinner as a thank you.

662. I'm not poor, SoS, are you poor?

341. Time and time again, statistics have shown that middle-class whites steal

way more often than any other racial and economic demographic. That's a reality

you could never argue around.

23. You looked way chubbier than I ever have in the few photos of you that made it onto this board.

23. You look about as good as a guy wearing a Klan hood in Compton does.

23. You said it yourself, I poked fun. Tokenindian understood I was joking, ran

with the joke, improved my joke, and even repped me for my joke. Where's your

argument again?

23a. Up your ass?

23b. The same place you hide buds?

23c. Non-existent?

1. You can't win. You just can't. But keep it up, because I'm enjoying the distraction.

EDIT: "fat, unattractive, black pedophile at NYU"

Again, my BMI is within the healthy range, my track record with women speaks otherwise, let me ask my dead German and Spaniard relatives what they think about my racial make-up, and I just graduated Magna Cum Laude and am now

booking an Amtrak trip to Boston to pay you a visit, Shark.

Anything else need clearing up?

Actually, my calling out Af-Ams was more or less entirely directed at you and Stupid, the two posters I despise more now than I did Cult when I got into that thing w/ him. You two are the epitome of why people like me -- honest, hard-working, Americans -- are cautious about letting young black men into their shops, businesses, taxicabs, whatever. Sorry but you yourself have reinfoced the stereotype that a black man can't be trusted.

He could be orange with purple spotting hailing all the way from Turkemnistan for all I care. I have no patience and no tolerance for thieves. That is all.

so, you dont care what color he is, but you have a problem with young black men.

If you're not poor, why do you steal?

If you're not Rastafarian or suffering from glaucoma, why do you smoke?

I can't give you an answer you'll enjoy. My ethics were formed differently

than yours, and that is that. And that was always fine with me, notice that

not once did I ever try to defend myself when you gave me flak for stealing-

I took my lumps like a man. Just like, as a man, I'm prepared to face

the consequences of my actions should the guillotine ever fall. Can you

say that much for yourself?

I sleep easy at night. You must toss and turn out of fear of having to

step out of your door every morning and facing a world filled with people

who don't fit into or won't conform to your worldview. My sincerest apologies,

Imperial Wizard, but I have a life to lead...

EDIT: I'm genuinely sorry that your experiences have skewed your feelings the way they have, and I hope that these people you know haven't fallen victim to hatred the same way you have. Uneducated men of any race are dangerous- but then again, speaking of having no sense of decency or value or regard for human life, explain away the history of serial killers in America, and tell me why not one major murderer has been an uneducated black male, but an educated white male?

You live your life in fear of shadows, I live my life in fear of a history that doesn't want me to exist here and now where I exist, and yet, you don't see me calling you a cracker and talking about the man or being held down or any of that bullshit. If I'm educated enough to move past these things, does this mean that you, Shark, are an uneducated, ignorant white male? How dangerous are you to people like me?

Second, you're in no position to give anyone hell about theft, when you yourself are a criminal. You just admitted you smoke pot. That's illegal. Not only that, being the pompous asshole that you are, at the end of the line, depending on how often you've smoked, someone probably died because you wanted a joint. I can assure you that no one has ever been shot in the back of the head because I wanted something for free.

dude you sound like a red ribbon week counselor seriously man...what the fuck is this about people dying over marijuana? Are you kidding me? 99.9% of all domestically cultivated Marijuana is grown my independent growers...not drug cartels or crime syndicates

jesus dude relax

If you're not Rastafarian or suffering from glaucoma, why do you smoke?

I can't give you an answer you'll enjoy. My ethics were formed differently

than yours, and that is that. And that was always fine with me, notice that

not once did I ever try to defend myself when you gave me flak for stealing-

I took my lumps like a man. Just like, as a man, I'm prepared to face

the consequences of my actions should the guillotine ever fall. Can you

say that much for yourself?

I sleep easy at night. You must toss and turn out of fear of having to

step out of your door every morning and facing a world filled with people

who don't fit into or won't conform to your worldview. My sincerest apologies,

Imperial Wizard, but I have a life to lead...

EDIT: I'm genuinely sorry that your experiences have skewed your feelings the way they have, and I hope that these people you know haven't fallen victim to hatred the same way you have. Uneducated men of any race are dangerous- but then again, speaking of having no sense of decency or value or regard for human life, explain away the history of serial killers in America, and tell me why not one major murderer has been an uneducated black male, but an educated white male?

You live your life in fear of shadows, I live my life in fear of a history that doesn't want me to exist here and now where I exist, and yet, you don't see me calling you a cracker and talking about the man or being held down or any of that bullshit. If I'm educated enough to move past these things, does this mean that you, Shark, are an uneducated, ignorant white male? How dangerous are you to people like me?

wow...

PREACH!!!