The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

Captain, if you're sure you want to get rid of them, can you go ahead and coordinate the shipping with Soraanaam ? He's next in line. He'll probably need to have them until early August though, is that a problem with anyone?

Hey, so I think I am going to pass them on. I don't feel comfortable in the jeans at this point so I will pass them on to someone who can wear them in comfort. Sorry to start this thing out on the wrong foot...

Shipping has been coordinated. I'll ship them tomorrow.

So, unfortunately, I'm going to have to send these on early. I'm not going to be able to give them the proper wear, so I will send them to someone who can.

Haha, fatty. Looks like you need to hit the treadmill. Seriously though, I'm disappointed that you couldn't give em some wear. You took up a spot on the list that someone else could have filled. Like me, perhaps. Sucks. :o

edit: Just noticed there was a reserve list. Maybe someone there can get in on the action? Could I get added to the reserve list, just in case? Cheers.

Sent the jeans out this afternoon via USPS Priority Mail.

Sorry to have screwed this thing up. I definitely wanted to be a part of it, the fit just wasn't right (to the point of being uncomfortable) in my eyes. I'll just neg rep myself... haha

Sent the jeans out this afternoon via USPS Priority Mail.

Sorry to have screwed this thing up. I definitely wanted to be a part of it, the fit just wasn't right (to the point of being uncomfortable) in my eyes. I'll just neg rep myself... haha

Discomfort just sucks. Sorry to see you miss out on the 32s. If they were that close to a good fit on you though, these 34s would be . . . ummm, you could build a tent if you got lost in the woods with a seam-ripper.

So... is the order of the group brought forward a month now? Are we calling in one of the reserves?

They way I understood it was that they are going to Soraanaam now and he will wear them through July. It is really only adding a couple of weeks to his time. Maybe Soraanaam could ship them to the Cameland with a week left in July so that they have enough time to travel down under.

Soraanaam was leaving for for China early July so I don't think it makes sense to try to slip a reserve in between now and then. The way it was scheduled, he'll be in China until early August. The options are either he sends them from China (doesn't sound like a good IMO) or he wears them until he returns in early August (so he'd have them an extra two or so weeks).

Or if we're trying to be strict about exactly a month, he could just not wear them until July, but I think that's a bit silly :P

We'll have to figure out what to do about the reserves.

shifting scheduled months around might not be so convenient for others. soraanaam should just wear them from the time he gets them until he returns from his trip.

im pretty excited about the flatheads going to big red china, shanghai is quite possibly my favorite city in the world, except its gonna be fuckin hot there during the summer. good luck soraanaam, get some cool pics/souvenirs for us!

ima send the little ceramic statues of mao zhe dong that i always see, i think that would be a perfect souvenir and a box of guangdong apple green tea flavored condoms

Soraanaam was leaving for for China early July so I don't think it makes sense to try to slip a reserve in between now and then. The way it was scheduled, he'll be in China until early August. The options are either he sends them from China (doesn't sound like a good IMO) or he wears them until he returns in early August (so he'd have them an extra two or so weeks).

Or if we're trying to be strict about exactly a month, he could just not wear them until July, but I think that's a bit silly :P

We'll have to figure out what to do about the reserves.

o, ill send it out on the 1st of august of the

im actually leaving on the 1st of july and ill be back on the 30th so exactly 30 days because thats when water polo season starts and im needed back in the us to coach

Well, I was going to ask you guys if you wanted to "chip-in" to buy some nice leather accessories? I was thinking along the lines of a nice unstained leather belt or wallet.

I really like this FH one, though its a little expensive...

fhob001sd03jv7.jpg

its 20,000 yen but we divided by 10 or 12 people wouldn't be so much, I thought maybe we could get something nice engraved on the buckle or maybe each engraving our names in the buckle when we get the jeans.

Just putting it out there.

We stock that belt at Self Edge, don't go buying it at retail, i'll give it to whoever is going to pay for it at a discount.. I can give it to you guys for $150 if you want it.

I am totally for getting the belt. So how do we go about pooling our money to cover this? Do we PayPal one person and then have that person send Kiya the money? I think it would be inconvenient for Kiya to have each person to send their portion to him separately. Thoughts?

I am willing to contribute to this. Maybe we can contribute to the same pool that's supposed to cover our accumulated shipping charges? Maybe we can use someone's existing paypal account for this instead of opening a new one. Any volunteers?

That makes more sense than guessing what our charges are/should be. So uh, yeah that sounds fine. The belt idea sounds pretty good too, although I prefer the Skull Belt with the studs over the Flathead one (if it's an option). I think for peace of mind, it would be better if a more established member of the tour nominates their Paypal account, but we can use mine if no one else is up for it.