The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

When should I expect the jeans at my door?

Sorry I missed this post. Soranaam just got back from his trip yesterday. I'm going to bring the belt to him tonight and hopefully he'll be able to ship tomorrow. If he hasn't contacted you already, could you please provide him the necessary mailing information?

Hopefully he'll get pics and stuff up soon :P

I'll PM my details now, I thought I was gonig to get them at the start of this month, If it gets here too late I wont be able to wear it the full month since my skull contest starts on the first of sept.

Well, what do you want to do? Would you prefer to go in a later month?

And soranaam, wtf is up with your phone? I've been trying to get you for over an hour and my phone keeps saying call failed. This is getting kind of annoying.

omg there is entirely too little info on these denim.

Whoever's getting these next, please post more pictures/descriptive-stories/etc. that are related to wearing the denim. How do they feel, how do you feel, what do they mean to you?

And soranaam, wtf is up with your phone? I've been trying to get you for over an hour and my phone keeps saying call failed. This is getting kind of annoying.

Is he back from China for sure now? That could be it as far as the phone thing goes.

And incidentally, since if we're discussing early 'complications' in the schedule, I might run a few days over on my month, since I have to make a visa run to....somewhere at the end of October, so there's a heads up in advance. But if you guys don't mind me keeping 'em an extra week or so, I promise to take extra pictures! :D

Yeah, he's back. I was supposed to drop the belt off with him on Thursday, but something happened. Was supposed to do it yesterday (I was out all weekend) but I couldn't get in contact :P So the jeans still haven't gone out.

Anyway, hopefully he pops online soon or I can get in contact with him.

you you's, you acting like i ran off, just bad jet lag and spent the last couple of days trying to get an appointment for assesment testing which i missed 3 fucking times, dont worry ima post pics, soon as my friend sends them to me cuz only pics i took were at clubs and i didnt want to bring my bulky cam.

and about the phone incident, i used sunrocket VOIP and it went bankrupt so i changed to packet 8 on the night pg2g called lol, actually my dad changed it and i was sleeping

I wonder what he's going to think when he realizes that the guy that is coming to his house today to pick up those jeans is black, lol.

Anyway, I'm not going to get angry, but please edit that shit.

Btw you guys have babied these jeans! I see no creases or fades, tut tut.

Also, are these jeans still RAW? They feel as if they are but their length suggests otherwise

Awesome that they showed up early :) I believe captain soaked them, I guess they just kept a bit of the stiffness. How do you like the belt?