The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

My 2 cents:

1. I think we should just wait and total up our shipping charges at the end of it rather than

guessing how much it will be now. What with the book, souveniers etc etc that will be

included with the jeans, the package weight will be more than when it started off.

2. About the belt/wallet, I think we should paypal the money to someone who is close to Self

Edge/Kiya so he can just pass the cash money to Kiya directly. Paypal-ing to a pool

account and then paypal-ing that to Kiya will incur the paypal charge twice if I'm not

mistaken.

3. Not too keen on the wallet to be honest, I'd rather use my own (just bought a Redmoon

:-)) We're all going to give different wear patterns but I think that's kinda cool. I am impartial to any belt.

I am a little concerned about the logistics of tracking and splitting up costs for a growing list of items - shipping, belt, wallet - all with money going to different people. To avoid issues down the line, we need to have 100% buy in from everyone in the group, so that someone will not end up having to make up where another has not carried their share.

I agree that we need one person who will be the collector and tracker of all funds. If they don't get the money then the item doesn't get bought. PG2G would you consider being that person? You have the longest track record around here and I would trust sending my money to you. No problem if you don't want to, but I am just asking.

It's a good point: Would we rather estimate shipping costs now to make sure everyone throws in, or would we rather wait until the end of the 'tour' so we know exactly who is due what, but risk the odds of someone backing out? Either way, PG2G has (I think?) been around the longest, so he'd make the most reputable 'treasurer'.

^^ Agreed... PG2G?

I'll take care of it.

I'll pm everyone either tonight or tomorrow and see if they are up to do a belt. I'll estimate $15 each for 12 people (not going to expect captain to pay anything, of course). That should cover cost + tax and shipping.

I'm assuming that we'll need a unanimous yes. Agreed?

just recieved them today, ill take pics later, becuase my uncle just died yesterday and his funeral is going to be on my graduation day plus i have to help my aunt buy his and her spot and dam, anyways they fit nice but the denim looks kinda weed strains sticking out plus they were as stiff as a cardboard due to soaking them? i wish i could have seen what they looked liked pre soak, anyhow they are nice, pics to come soon

I don't want to be a dick, but again unless we want to go 'total Flathead', which is cool, would anyone else prefer the Skull belt over the Flathead one? It's not a big deal for me, as opposed to a matter of uh, minor preference.

I think it would be nice to keep it all Flat Head - plus I like the simplicity if the FH belt aesthetic.

I'd be ok with paying for one that not the point, more that we would group buy something from him that in the end would end up with him again....

Good point. Maybe it could go into a draw at the end of the tour to go to one lucky tour member? - after it has been properly displayed at Self Edge for a period of time that is.

Good point. Maybe it could go into a draw at the end of the tour to go to one lucky tour member? - after it has been properly displayed at Self Edge for a period of time that is.

like a raffle in a top hat kind of deal, anyway im down for that

th_sellingforsuperfuture081.jpgth_sellingforsuperfuture080.jpg

sellingforsuperfuture081.jpg?t=1182224051

sellingforsuperfuture080.jpg?t=1182224071

guess when captain soaked the denim he soaked the crad in the back pocket with it and i took it out and it was really stiff, its about to fall apart though so do you guys want me to laminate this or...leave it as it is, but its gonna deteriorate

click on the links to zoom in to see the nice card fades, gonna post pics of the fit later tonight