The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

just recieved them today, ill take pics later, becuase my uncle just died yesterday and his funeral is going to be on my graduation day plus i have to help my aunt buy his and her spot and dam, anyways they fit nice but the denim looks kinda weed strains sticking out plus they were as stiff as a cardboard due to soaking them? i wish i could have seen what they looked liked pre soak, anyhow they are nice, pics to come soon

wow, that's pretty harsh...

anyways, I'd be willing to pay 15 for the belt if everyone else does too, but I can't guarantee that I'll be able to wear it every day.

edit: for the shipping costs, I'm not able to say how much they will at this point because I'm unsure if I'll be in Austria or England (or maybe even somewhere completely different, but that's unlikely) by then, but probably between 30 to 60 euros is what it will cost to get them from Vienna to Chicago depending on how fast, and I haven't checked out the UK rates yet but they should be similar.

Just to keep you guys updated, I've gotten 9 yes (including me) out of 10 responses. Missing 2 people. Those that haven't responded, please get back to me.

Actually now that I look, Prof said yes a few posts about this, and CottonDuck sounds okay with it depending on what we decide to do with it afterwards. So that makes us 11/12.

Just to do the math

The belt is $150, it'd be shipped to sonaraam here in LA so the tax will be somewhere in the $13-14 range. Shipping I'd assume to be in the $10 range. So total would be around $174. Roughly $16 each.

What do you guys think? The cost is negligible, its just a matter of how much you guys want to invest in this. I'm assuming that at the end of the day we're all going to be putting in $20+ in shipping.

Just an update. When I get an exact cost for the belt (including shipping and tax), I'll let you guys know how much to paypal me. Should have the information by the end of the day.

Would you guys mind pm'ing me an email address where I can reach you guys? I figure it'd be useful when I need to send messages to the group (I think pm's only allow 2 people at a time), and in the event that the board goes down we can still remain in communication.

Thanks

this is the first time i read this topic. I read about camelands entry. I think its very cool what you guys are doing. Giving global love to one pair of FH's. I can't wait to see the pics after a few months.

Payment sent. Raw would be nice

Just as a bit of info...

I keep hearing people ask for "raw".. trust me, you don't want a raw belt.. a raw belt would mean you're buying rotting cow skin.

The difference between tan and brown is the color of oil/dye they use...

Just as a bit of info...

I keep hearing people ask for "raw".. trust me, you don't want a raw belt.. a raw belt would mean you're buying rotting cow skin.

The difference between tan and brown is the color of oil/dye they use...

Sorry... I meant tan...

Eek, I totally forgot about paypal fees and their currency conversion :P Oh well.

How much are you out? Is it worth each of us sending you the extra at this point or can you add it to each of our "accounts" to be evened-up at the end? (I am thinking about the differences between shipping costs to be sorted when this is all over)

Also, has everyone put in their contribution for the belt? It would be nice to get it ordered.

No, I haven't received everyone's money yet, I need to go through my list and try and match people up to see who sent it. I've received 6 payments so far, 2 or 3 should be getting to me soon. So that leaves 2 people unaccounted for.

Anyway, I put the order in last week, but there seem to be some other complications -_-