The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

there is no ''let kiya wear the jeans'', cause they are HIS jeans! if he wanted the jeans back right now, we all would have to respect his wishes, it's that simple. if he wanted them back he would have said so. kiya and i had a disagreement/beef a while back, and i respect the fuck out of the fact that he could've personally said ''fuck you salaam'' and i can't say shit. but he didn't. i know the jeans are a +3 fit, but i don't give a shit. when i was in my teens i was the same size and wearing W34 karl kani jeans, so i'll wear a baggy jean for a month, no prob. but almostnice, if you want to trade spots with me that's fine.

Mini Update!!!

I'm busy at work but I feel like I'm letting everyone ('cept ordo) down by not

posting more updates. So here are a few pics from last weekend and a video

from today. I got interrupted while shooting video so this is all I got.

Enough with the excuses here are the pics.

3969128613_40068baa1f.jpg

Wallet out for the 3 hour drive to Dallas cause it hurts my ass to sit on it that long.

3969129799_b1385b4270.jpg

Caught in traffic

3969903436_e71feef6f7.jpg

trying to show my niece how the camera works.

Video from today

mqcYJ4Ufe70

I wish ordo was lying (like usual) but he's not. When I was getting ready to leave for yoga tonight I noticed that the inner thigh of the jeans had blown out. I quickly changed out of them before I did any further damage.

I guess I will need to send them on to Kiya for repairs since there is no one here i trust to repair these.

Please let know know what you guys think should be done. I really want to keep wearing them but if i do it's only going to get worse and more unrepairable.

ALSO!!

I need everyone who has participated in the tour to PM me your shirt size and shipping address. I'm making the t-shirts I posted art for earlier and they will NOT cost you a thing. NOTHING. So please PM your addy and shirt size asap. Shirts will be American Apparel so size accordingly.

Here are some pics.

3970647366_845a39030b.jpg

3970648596_20c36f55bd.jpg

3969879467_6f2005bf9f.jpg

3969880675_3b697c6480.jpg

3970652384_8642425519.jpg

but almostnice, if you want to trade spots with me that's fine.

salaami,

as i said before the FC contest ist most important for me,so i wouldnt be able to do it before march.i even dont know if iam on the list or not.if so,i would be glad if you take "my spot".any complains about this?

it would help a lot if some of tourheads clear things up and decide for a definitve line up for the next legs.

yeah, i was so hype when i saw the fact that i had a spot that i forgot all else...although i'll just wait patiently as is best, it would be nice to know what month i'll be wearing these. it's all good though. i'm like a stowaway on a cruise ship who gets caught and when i get sent to the captain he's like''fuck it, he can ride along, get this man a drink and a cohiba''.

i'm sure kiya knows what to do with the crotch damage.

I'm in the same town as Salaami and i would love a chance to get in on the tour, even if for a brief moment. If the mighty tour participants would allow for me to get a spot, or split time w/ Salaami i would love to. I can give the board a little taste of the life of a taxi driving, dog walking and kettlebell swinging denim lover.

:)

if lendo's in i'll split time or whatever, it's all gravy. i'm without $$$ so all i have to put up in case of an auction is my old camry, and my first-born child. everything's negociable. maybe i can get a prego bitch in the projects to give me some embryo stem-cells or something. that's gotta be worth something...

To everyone that sent a PM with your size: I got them.

I will get them printed and shipped off ASAP. Be sure and post a pic

of you wearing it when you get it.

I am getting the jeans ready to ship back to kiya now (sniff)

pics to come.

So i take it i'm repairing them, wearing them to Inazuma, then sending them off to the next person?

Or am i repairing them and then sending them back to Jimmy then Jimmy sends them back to me before the 20th of October?

Kiya I am sending them to you to fix and you should just keep them. I don't think there is enough time to ship them back to me, I ship them back to you, etc. I'm gonna just hope I can take a turn again later after everyone else has had a chance to wear them.

NOTE to everyone involved with the tour:

Be sure and PM me your shirt size if you have not already. If you have sent

me your size I GOT IT.

also, please ignore all responses by teh_ordo, Thanks!

Been very busy at work this week. I was just now able to get on a printing press and get the jean pocket bags printed before shipping these off to kiya (he should have them by Wednesday the 15th).

Here are a couple of videos of the bags being printed by yours truly.

P8yjTWrCn-4

ms8PntQDkjo

Here are some pics of the prints and jeans being boxed up

3999556042_00986123eb_b.jpg

3998784821_be5c1a94e2_b.jpg

3999550362_7fd5ddcca0_b.jpg

Packed up and ready to go....

3998790151_0dc55423dd_b.jpg

In a Context Clothing Box!

3999546656_7f146a92d6_b.jpg