Skrawny 13 Denim Project (Kicking Mule Workshop)

joey_formal

Looks like the same jean- not sure why they wouldn't fit the same; unless you got a different style.

Is the word Rocker embroidered on the inside of the waistband?

The rinse will fade a bit, but not as well as the raw.

We are getting more Rockers with our Spring order that is due to arrive in the next couple weeks- so it won't be long.

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sam, i think they straight up just fit diffrently, revolve measures the taper as a 15" with a 16" knee when it should really be a 14" taper. according to your site, i bought a 29 which should have a 13" taper which it definatley did not. it was for sure a rocker, i don't know why it was any different...actually i will measure them tonight

I've been trying and trying to contact him to no avail.

He hasn't logged on here since the end of January.

I'm thinking he's traveling and will turn up at some time down the line.

Unless someone down under can track him down there isn't much else I can do.

The jeans are gone ? ratatat still missing ? So everything is fine - this is still the skrawny thread !

Hahaha business as usual in the skrawny thread? The world is as it should be? Are you insinuating if we actually had the jeans there could be a rip in the time space continuum?

Hahaha business as usual in the skrawny thread? The world is as it should be? Are you insinuating if we actually had the jeans there could be a rip in the time space continuum?

That's right, dear friend....everything close to normality would ruin this thread !

:D

Success! I got a response from him this evening...

"Yo man long tragic story, the jeans will be in the mail tomorrow, thanks, art."

So it seems that both ratatat AND the jeans are alive and kicking... here's hoping that everthing runs smoothly from here on in!

I wonder what happened to Ratatat? I didn't ask him to go into detail. I wonder if anything crazy happened to the jeans.