Skrawny 13 Denim Project (Kicking Mule Workshop)

joey_formal

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize this is probably a crazy imposition... especially because there haven't been any updates and for all I know they are already on their way to the next person... BUT

would there be any way I could move myself up to November? I feel selfish asking, but I just realized as soon as I send away my sammies to get photographed (tomorrow) I don't have any other jeans that I can wear. I'm sure thats probably a ridiculous request as homme.homme's probably psyched himself up to get them, but I'd certainly appreciate the consideration.

If nothing else, I can promise a daily photograph for the entire month of Nov?

heres a question, are these jeans still around? we've seen no pics in over a month now, and haven't heard from the kid wearing them in over 3 weeks. i dont mean to be an asshole about it but some progess pics or anything would be nice

yo, sorry guys, i will have loads of pics commin up, but i was in vegas for 4 days (daft punk) and now i'm in socal for halloween doin crazy stuff, i have lots of pics of me doin stuff in the pants, including rock climbing, cycling, dance clubs and final shots

it's just been a crazy month to really get my life together for some shit, i hope you guys understand, but trust me, these jeans are getting the crap beat out of them

there is a bunch of fading at the cuff but other then that the only noticable fading is at the crotch really. i will be wearing these babies everyday for my month so hopefully get something good happening. I do however sit behind a desk all day besides the occasional skate so i need to increase my activities.

Yo!

First time wearing today. I did give them a quick wash in a cold/gentle cycle using ph neutral delicate detergent with eucalyptus. They smell much better and the look hasnt changed at all.

In the office today and I will see if i can find a cam to make some pics - at least a quick waywt. I will do more detailed pics when I get home.

I gotta say though these jeans are awesome. I am loving the fit (skinnier then i though), denim and details. Will probably buy a pair after my month is up. Was going to buy a pair of diors before the year is up but I am totally impressed by these.

Anyway there is visible wear but nothing major in any particular place. I usually get comb and wallet fades pretty easy from squirming around in boring meetings alot and I'm going to try to skate in them a few times a week.

Pics to come very soon!

i was in vegas for 4 days (daft punk)

If I had these in December they would have seen Daft Punk again... that would have been some lucky denim.

I gotta say though these jeans are awesome. I am loving the fit (skinnier then i though), denim and details. Will probably buy a pair after my month is up. Was going to buy a pair of diors before the year is up but I am totally impressed by these.

Thats a helluva statement. I'm excited to see these in person!

I gave them a soak a month ago cause they were smelly, I actually tried everything INSTEAD of washing them though I should have, hahahaha. It's funny cause me and Chase had to cuff them up cause we were too short for them, you must me tall though. Also, after rock climbing with them once, they fit so tight on me, I could barely stretch my legs up on them and as much as I wanted to get some rock climbing wear in them, when you're 13 ft up and your back parallel to the ground, you really want max performance.

Anyways, I'm sorry guys for not posting pics...this project was really over me, I thought I could do it, but I've had a lot of things going on in my life like studying for pharmacy school entrance exams and applying for grad schools. Alas here are lots of pics and some stories whether you guys want it or not.

So a month of studying for pharmacy entrance exams pretty much limited me from doing stuff in these pants which I apoligize for. I did go on huge cycling trips and hiking, but alas, I did not bring a camera with me. After I took the exam, 2 weeks were spent in Southern California for a vacation. 4 days of that were in Vegas in which almost 7 straight of those days were spent drunk. I mean like drink at night, wake up at 11 and then mix myself another drink kind of drunk.

1st night of vegas, out and about ready to hit up the local discotechs:

1808001144_650fd464fb.jpg?v=0

2nd day of vegas @ vegoose music festival, somewhere on stage dancing with M.I.A

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2032/1807122897_677f361eda.jpg?v=0

Listening to The Shins:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2107/1807126097_2c64014d4c.jpg?v=0

The duo themselves in tron form:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2194/1807130551_f6a2251ccd.jpg?v=0

Our suite at the Venitian, 29 stories up:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2244/1807132899_ddd98993bd.jpg?v=0

For some reason, day 3 of being drunk, I decided to take a wawyt pic so you guys could see the fit on me:

cimg0723oi6.jpg

A fit of the pants:

cimg0724mp7.jpg

An 11 margarita concoction that we had to end the 3rd day of being drunk in vegas:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2051/1807982740_9c35bd822d.jpg?v=0

4th day of being drunk. This is embarassing to say but I was squatting in these pants cause I was so amazed by the construction. They were really tight on me and were busting at the seems when I squat, but never did. Yeah, I'm dumb.

cimg0728qh1.jpg

More pics, the only day I took drinking off, but don't worry, after that it's 3 more days of drinking. Here I am at the rockclimbing wall with my former coworkers:

n6309450_32173371_2492.jpg

I have a really good memory when I'm drunk, and I usually remember everything, but I don't remember this:

n6309450_32186443_965.jpg

Here are some pics of the pants before they got put in the box:

cimg0730ap6.jpg

cimg0731xe3.jpg

cimg0732gh3.jpg

cimg0733mj3.jpg

cimg0735dm1.jpg

cimg0734lx2.jpg

And my last time wearing them *sniff*:

cimg0737bw3.jpg

All and all I had a great time with these pants and I will be buying some KMW Rockers as my next jeans. Once again, sorry for the lack of updates. PS oh yeah, I am 5"7 135 lbs.