Skrawny 13 Denim Project (Kicking Mule Workshop)

joey_formal

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, i'm the the Philippines right now...it's pretty cool. Gonna get my hair did tomorrow and other stuff. Gotta look for skate spots...

so you wanna chase some girls around? get a massage? let me know..

Sorry guys, didn't have much of a computer to use for a few weeks...I'll tell the whole story when i get through it. But, I am going to be in Manila until Wednesday...Then off to Japan for 3 nights 4 days. These are really hard to break, but creases have been setting in more...and they've barely been skated in due to the rain. Fuck the rain. Well, hope that's enough of an update.

damn this would be such a nice thread if there were more pictures, but i know it's hard to get em up often.. esp. during vacations and such. the rockers are a sweeeet pair of denim. got mine two months ago today :P looking to see updates on here.

damn this would be such a nice thread if there were more pictures

nahhhhhhh, pictures take away from the enjoyment of using the power of imagination to picture what the jeans might look like.

plus, we all know how difficult it is to convince your mom to use the camera, or to buy a cheap disposable camera, or to borrow someone's camera for a minute......that would be like asking the impossible.

Okay folks! My PI conclusion pictures... I'm leaving for japan tomorrow.

This is me on a big ass lion entering Baguio City

picture001cq7.jpg

forgot where i was heading...cool mountains and shit though.

picture002zo2.jpg

I got there eventually...whereever it was. picture003zc0.jpg

Some other place near an off shore volcano...tnaanagayagay or something...hope this makes up for the lack of pictures...ignore my japcore terrorlock mullet of doom

picture004gj7.jpg

Same place, different spot.

picture005px0.jpg

My rich tita's crib...15 million USD the house is worth...ignore my messy skateboarding hair

picture006yu3.jpg

fuck the Philippines was great...Japan's up next, not sure when i'll be back on. Peace