Skrawny 13 Denim Project (Kicking Mule Workshop)

joey_formal

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously Asteix is getting the Rockers off to an awesome start.

Hopefully the jeans took some shrapnel or blood/guts splatter or some shit like that.

We are all going to have a hard time following that.

fuck, i didnt know this thread existed til now. a 29 wouldve been better for me, 'specially after seeing that picture along with asterix's measurements, im not quite sure if ill be able to squeeze into these or not...

but anyways, moi:

DSC02573.jpg

dont worry dino im 5' 8" 155 with most of that weight in my legs and when I considered buying rockers months ago, i got the 29 on with no problems, so i tried the 28 and got it almost all the way button. after some stretching out it should be no problem.

dont worry dino im 5' 8" 155 with most of that weight in my legs and when I considered buying rockers months ago, i got the 29 on with no problems, so i tried the 28 and got it almost all the way button. after some stretching out it should be no problem.

alright, sounds reassurring, im just about that heavy too so hopefully you speak the truth

Yeah Dino, Joey's right.

I'm 5'10" 150, and 28s fit me right before stretch. You'll be fine.

We'll put you near the end so the jeans will be at their biggest.

word up, what size dukes you wearing in waywt?

Here is a quick update. I have worn the jeans really hard the past week. Earlier this week the temperature was 90+ and I wore them all day outside for two days in a row and they got really gross and sweaty so I gave them a two day break. I will start wearing them again tomorrow. I do not know how active I will be in them though for the rest of the month as I think my toe is broken and it is hard for me to walk. I still plan on doing a river wash before I send them off. So far there is not too much fading. You can see the beginnings of some whiskering around the crotch. The hidden rivets have also faded a bit. I will try to get pictures up tomorrow!

sounds good astrix good luck with that toe, ive broken a few in my time and its no fun trying to get around.

edit: dizzy that crotch on those nudies is retarded. how long have you worn them? and how much have the repairs cost you?

dizzy nicely done, i would rep you for picking up hobo's but i gave out too much love today, you're gonna dig the hobos, mine only has a small crotch tear that came about 4 months in and since do a simple handstitched patch ive had no problems. i skated them a couple times but have had to stop skating because of tendinities (sp?)

fuck, i didnt know this thread existed til now. a 29 wouldve been better for me, 'specially after seeing that picture along with asterix's measurements, im not quite sure if ill be able to squeeze into these or not...

but anyways, moi:

DSC02573.jpg

Man I havent checked our thread in ages. Dino you look EXACTLY how I imaged. No homo though, i dont sit around thinking of you.... often.

Man I havent checked our thread in ages. Dino you look EXACTLY how I imaged. No homo though, i dont sit around thinking of you.... often.

hahaha, im immensely intrigued as to what you founded your perception of me upon, interesting that its exactly how you pictured me. im waywt all the time though yo

Asterix,

I how much have they stretched thus far?

Well at first they did not stretch at all, but now that I wore them in 90 degree heat and sweated my balls off they have stretched considerably...they are on the verge of being too big for me. I'll try to put up some pictures within a couple of hours.

hahaha, im immensely intrigued as to what you founded your perception of me upon, interesting that its exactly how you pictured me. im waywt all the time though yo

I can never keep up with waywt. I dont know how I came about it either, but you are the first person on sufu that I wasn't suprised about when i saw pics.