334 members have voted

1. 1. which do you want?

• yes, 34 inseam
    • yes, 36 inseam

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since this is being done thru BiG i have a feeling a tab is not gonna happen....

Haha, yeah, I'd be pretty skeptical... but I'm sure a few endeavoring souls would find a way to create their own!

I hope a sufficiently bad ass arcuate & leather patch design can be designed/agreed upon. The current patch and lack of stitching is kind of... boring (for me and my "busier" tastes, at least)

183 people seems like a lot. I wonder how many people a company like this can accomodate for a contest. Not to mention how hard it would be to vote! Can you imagine having to sift through 180 pairs of pants to pick your favorite.

Anyways I'll be in this one too, I'm just not looking forward to having to work an office job for it.

183 people seems like a lot. I wonder how many people a company like this can accomodate for a contest. Not to mention how hard it would be to vote! Can you imagine having to sift through 180 pairs of pants to pick your favorite.

Na you do an elimination if you wanna be fair

Round of 256 (with X number randomly granted a Bye) head to head to make sure there's no 'Nader effect'.

Round of 128

Round of 64...

It'd be eight rounds. A LOT of voting... but it'd be fair.

Na you do an elimination if you wanna be fair

Round of 256 (with X number randomly granted a Bye) head to head to make sure there's no 'Nader effect'.

Round of 128

Round of 64...

It'd be eight rounds. A LOT of voting... but it'd be fair.

if you're going to do it tournament style there has to be some sort of seeding. it wouldn't be fair if two really great jeans go against each other early in the game and have other less exciting jeans pass the round.

if you're going to do it tournament style there has to be some sort of seeding. it wouldn't be fair if two really great jeans go against each other early in the game and have other less exciting jeans pass the round.

I think random would be fine. If two good jeans go together at the start, why should the result be different than the final?

That said, whoever does the pairing for the votes can easily and quickly do some quick seeding to make sure no faves go out first round.

I think random would be fine. If two good jeans go together at the start, why should the result be different than the final?

That said, whoever does the pairing for the votes can easily and quickly do some quick seeding to make sure no faves go out first round.

well it may vary because people may be tired of looking at so many jeans and their decisions might be slightly random ;)

i guarantee we will get 100 people. i'm getting a pair and i'm not even competing, really.

Same here. I'll update every so often, but I have no illusions of winning. Except I'm already getting inexpensive Jpn jeans that'll fade well.

No inseam pref. either.

I wonder how many of the 200 will still be around by Jan 2008. I know I'll still be wearing jeans, but this thread would probably end up being a distant memory by then. I'll probably buy a pair of APC NS in January and as I'm putting them on, I'd be thinking "Wasn't I supposed to have spent this money on some other pair of jeans... ?"

I suppose interest whould be generated early on though, to give Warehouse some time to make all them jeans, but I guess I'm just impatient. I want them now!

well it may vary because people may be tired of looking at so many jeans and their decisions might be slightly random ;)

Tired of looking at jeans? Nonsense... take it back or I'll +1 you...

Pace it out... spread it out over WEEKS to go through the rounds... spread it out so much that the anticipation is destroyed and all that's left is weariness and a vague distaste for the contest at hand...

Just like the playoffs, but less trailer trash and beer cups.