334 members have voted

1. 1. which do you want?

• yes, 34 inseam
    • yes, 36 inseam

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So with this contest not starting until around December (almost too long, but worth the wait), not to put too much more work on you cheep, but when do you think we would start the orders (or actually pre-orders)? The reason I ask is because I have the money now, but come this fall I will be broke living off student loans. If it were a perfect world, it would be good for me to pre-order before August or September. It also seems like it would be better for BiG if they were to have the money in hand sooner.

Any other thoughts on timing of payment? Or is it to early for this?

btw, this means I'm in, too good a deal to pass up.

these are a slim 1966 501 style cut, with a tighter seat(no anti fit), in the warehouse 1000xx denim, which is considered in japan to be the most beautifully fading denim made.

just in case some of you dont get it, an engrish translation :

make of the time small is the dungarees, year of '66 is make same LEBI'S STYLE, 501, good of the better denim dungarees. looking parallels of this two, dubbleworks is of smaller at [ASS]. as compare to WAREHOUSE 1000XX, make of quality and excellence, together in all the JAPAN, falling best beautiful of dungarees make for best of image and style.

Engrish

Watari is thigh, its a slimmish straight leg cut (66 repro)

Oh and vote! How can you possibly pass up at this price?

Seeing as my Ralphs were tight at first in the thighs, I might have something to be concerned with. :o

I'm assuming the thigh measurement was taken flat, right?

About the price, it going through BiG would make it more expensive? Either way out of all the contest proposals made i think this one is the best so far. The denim on the 1000XX is outstanding butt the cut wasnt for me, this is like the best of both worlds. 66 is my favourite year!

Not 100% positive about bears but normally its at the crotch across to outseam, and yes flat. I have also read bears tends to measure a little small but I am sure we will get more info from Gordon and crew.

Oh and we are most likely saving money by going through Gordon because it looks like we are getting these for less than retail, plus potential hemming.

You can count me in, that's for sure. I should be able to make some kind of arrangement with Gordon so that I can take the train into the city and pick them up, this way I can save some cash on shipping. I'd like to see a 34" inseam, but hey I'll just deal with the monster cuffs.

I'm in, voted 36 cause I can just hem. Should be a good time! It'll make me finally get a bike and maybe get in shape constantly riding around trying to get some Ryu fades

Guest jeffvyain

custom leather patch would be awesome. can i make one more suggestion (though this may be a more difficult customization)?

howabout doughnut buttons? may be a stretch, but it would make the jeans just about perfect sounding to me. i may end up buying two of these as well... i don't care too much about the contest aspect of it. it's just an amazing deal for amazing denim. maybe i'll hem one of them and leave the other long so i can cuff.

I'm in, too. I'm concerned about waist size for the, ahem, chubby set.

My S5000 at 36 are definitely tight SuFu on my overweight body. Perhaps a few at size 38 for people like me, Dick Danger, and a few others?