denim contest: dubbleworks 660 interst check

cheep

which do you want?  

334 members have voted

1. 1. which do you want?

• yes, 34 inseam
    • yes, 36 inseam

So if the current denim contest ends on 11/01/07, why not wait a few weeks and start the next contest on 1/1/08? This would give some people a chance to take a breather from wearing the same jeans for a whole year and wear something else. This is just my idea and suggestion, but hey if everyone wants to start on Nov 1st, I'm down for it.

Sounds good...nice idea for the 30 Sam people...

January 1st sounds good - let's see what Cheep thinks ...

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the people who are in for the contest should make the list themselves, to make it easier on whoever would count/ put the names together.

i think january second would be better than the first since some people may want to dress in a different attire for the occasion.

wow... lots of intrest in this... thanks for the support.

i need to talk to gordon about prizes and things like that, but he is very excited about the intrest. i feel we have enough to get out own patch and arcuates...

wow... this is gonna be big this year. i think the first of 08 is great to start... make it one year start to finish.

Shit. I so do not need more denim currently, but for the price and quality of the 1000XX, I can't say no. Either inseam would be getting hemmed for me, so 34/36 is all the same. Shame I'm on the west coast, really need to get out to NYC again so I can drop by BiG in person.

wow... lots of intrest in this... thanks for the support.

i need to talk to gordon about prizes and things like that, but he is very excited about the intrest. i feel we have enough to get out own patch and arcuates...

wow... this is gonna be big this year. i think the first of 08 is great to start... make it one year start to finish.

while it seems ideal that the contest (with me included biotches) starts on january the first, what about the fact that christmas just ended and many are going to be on credit card paying trips till no tomorrow.

i mean ideally everyone has enough time to save in between. it works out to roughly 210 days which means saving a dollar a day would get you there with time to spare, but not everyone can/does think that far in advance.

but i mean, thats just them. i'll be able to do it...i hope :(

Hell. I'm in.

Voted for 36" inseam. I rock cuffs.

Here's your arcuate. SuperFuture like a Motherfucker!

516049211_48fd74d059_o.jpg

while it seems ideal that the contest (with me included biotches) starts on january the first, what about the fact that christmas just ended and many are going to be on credit card paying trips till no tomorrow.

the way I saw it, we'd be ordering these a good month or so before the contest started to allow for shipping/hemming etc so personally i'd be either putting aside the money until then or factoring it into my christmas spend with view to paying it off together.

Plus at $120/£65 pounds its not a big reach most people here for a pair of jeans is it?

but then I'm new, what would I know?

I assume these are a 66 repro? Can someone confirm?

The Bear's site says

The DUBBLEWORKS roller is the model!

DUBBLE WORKS ([daburuwakusu]) “660”

[66 models]

so yeah, its a 66

Damn... if we can get some interesting leather-patch and arcuate action (and maybe those suggested red SuFu tabs, haha), these would be pretty phenomenal. Definitely interested in the idea.

I would prefer a 34" inseam but voted 36 since it would be a shame to rule people out due to long legs.

Damn... if we can get some interesting leather-patch and arcuate action (and maybe those suggested red SuFu tabs, haha), these would be pretty phenomenal. Definitely interested in the idea.

I would prefer a 34" inseam but voted 36 since it would be a shame to rule people out due to long legs.

"SuFu" tabs would be the greatest thing ever. Ever.