cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

hello dirties,

the mailman came yesterday and dropped off a slip. the jeans are held up in customs. note to anyone mailing jeans overseas, make sure you mark it as a used pair of jeans that has a very low value, like $30 or something. marking it as expensive won't change whether it will get there or not. it's all good though, on monday, we will call the customs office and try to straighten things out!

in other news, i am down to about 71 kilos.

hello dirties,

the mailman came yesterday and dropped off a slip. the jeans are held up in customs. note to anyone mailing jeans overseas, make sure you mark it as a used pair of jeans that has a very low value, like $30 or something. marking it as expensive won't change whether it will get there or not. it's all good though, on monday, we will call the customs office and try to straighten things out!

in other news, i am down to about 71 kilos.

Ahhhh I'm sorry Miz! I've never shipped overseas and was nervous so I paid for insurance and everything. Sorry!

initial thoughts: the denim is very, very nice. it has a nice tight weave and lots of contrast. the fabric feels great. after a year of constant wear, i'm surprised that there isn't more damage to the stitching.

it makes me feel good that i'm gonna be wearing a pair of jeans that twelve other denim enthusiasts have worn all over the world.

well, the moment of truth came. did i lose enough weight to fit in these jeans? i slipped them on and breathed a sigh of relief. the jeans fit, and with room to spare. in fact, they felt very comfortable.

so, without further ado, here are some fit pics:

fit_front.jpg

fit_back.jpg

fit_side.jpg