cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

hey roflcop,

i pm'd you my address. just send them over when you're ready to let go.

my diet is not going very well at all. i've been eating like a pig, constantly--which is probably not what i should be doing.

food here in okinawa city is awesome--they have incredible japanese, okinawan, american, mexican, french and italian food here. even the pizza is good.

hey roflcop,

i pm'd you my address. just send them over when you're ready to let go.

my diet is not going very well at all. i've been eating like a pig, constantly--which is probably not what i should be doing.

food here in okinawa city is awesome--they have incredible japanese, okinawan, american, mexican, french and italian food here. even the pizza is good.

I can tell you, even for me the top button on these is snug! Philadelphia has some wonderful food, so I know your struggle! Maybe I'll get Mexican tonight.

Do they have roast beef in Oki? If so cut that into strips and throw it into a pan with some onions..a little mayo on a hoagie bun with some white american or provolone cheese on top...Poor man's Philly

Dammit, I'm hungry now.

Who the hell eats mayo on their cheesesteak? Only toppings should be onions, ketchup, and cheezewiz.

It's ok, I'll give you a pass.

This is often done on a cheesesteak hoagie. Nothing any self respecting citizen of Philadelphia and the greater area would ever order.

This is a shotty picture of me on the train in the new self edge cpo shirt that recently came to me and I love IMG_7321.jpg

And now for more pictures of the move

IMG_7336.jpg

IMG_7338.jpg

To help keep myself going, we got one of these

IMG_7342.jpg

And this is me painting the room of our previous jerkass of a roommate, who painted her room hot pink and never fixed it before she moved out

IMG_7345.jpg

I'm wearing a scarf of my girlfriends because I hadn't really prepared for the terrible vapors of paint thinner to get it off the floor and the wet paint itself.

Sunday is move in day for the new apartment and then Tuesday I go back to school. Which means pictures of me and hopefully some of the ghetto.

are you moving closer to the rutgers campus?

Yes, but only by about two towns. Whats nice though is our new place will be a little more than a block away from the train so it'll be very easy to hop on and get there quickly.

Right now were sitting at our kitchen table, waiting for our old landlord to make sure we're getting our deposit back in full...and I'm not so sure he's going to show up.

i love how the jeans look @home on everybody. if someone displayed the jeans, and then had the DD+1 in a lineup, no one would be able to postively identify who broke in the jeans.