HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

Anyone else into any of the current south American hardcore/metalcore

RES GESTAE from colombia (fast HC)

not sure of any other bands. from what i have heard, metalmoshcore is HUGE there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yo, the two days off were just days we played without the other band. the drives sucked but we dropped the florida date and played somewhere else. All in all it was a pretty fun time, not my band so whatever.

Thanks Ed, I think I played a couple shows with TWWK before in some other bands. I don't remember.

Longest drive I've been on so far is 20 hrs.

so mad i couldn't make chaos last year. i mean, if for anything, cock sparrer, but that lineup was almost unbelievable. sucks the guys oversold the shit out of that show so they didn't lose their ass on CS's massive guarantee.

saw these guys afflictions awhile back with apeshit in bk. fucking great live. anyone have more info on them? looks like they changed their name to genders... glad to see they didn't break up. another track up on their label's myspace...

51445XOHLaL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

late pass on my part, but this is a scorcher... ex phobia, discordance axis, and so on ...

good call on gridlink

did you guys see the fucking chaos in tejas lineup?

i wanna go to texas

seriously.

chaos2010.jpg

oh yeah gehenna/california love split comin up :)