HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

• 3 weeks later...

yo i haven't posted about this in a while but check out my band

http://myspace.com/molestedyouthhc

our first 7" is coming out on deranged in the next couple months, it went to the plant a couple weeks ago. we're also doing another one with a guy from california who is also putting out a SQRM record, and we should, if all goes as planned, be heading out on tour for a week or two this summer, most likely going to the east coast canada and maybe a couple us dates.

^QFT

but violence violence is still THE rager.

I'm going to have to disagree with everyone up in here an plump for Ruined... almost every track is an epic shoutalong. VV is a close second though.

Never got into Scared People that much, should give it another listen I guess.

The few new Ceremony tracks floating around youtube are awesome, totally different sound than past two releases.

links?

can't beat ruined and VV. scared people was raging. every corner a liquor store. i keep these bad memories as my closest friends..

sean_ just checked out the tracks, i like it. nice to hear bands playing some good ol hardcore. nice to hear some good hardcore out of toronto aside from urban blight. truthfully i've just been sad since the kill decibel broke up.. naysayer monday though.