HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

regardless of them "selling out" new shit is great. out of the two songs i've heard so far i'm enjoying it more than still nothing moves you.

just curious, what do you guys think of trash talk's self titled compared to plagues and walking disease?

walking disease, early stuff was the best

raw shit right there... i guess you could say that is "angrier" but thats a weird subjective way to look at hc

also, i wish clegg & co. would get off their asses and revive dead black

i don't get what qualifies as selling out in hardcore these days. new ceremony is sick. plagues/walking disease ftw, i will always rage hardest when lepers or destroy comes on.

i don't think new ceremony is selling out. trash talk's old stuff was the best.

but really...

WHO LISTENS TO THE RIVAL MOB? that shit is hard.

they're "selling out" because they were on the radio (live105) even though it was during their local/new artist showcase.

rival mob is pretty cool, just started listening to them thanks to the deathwish sampler

I was mocking people saying they were selling out in my original post... I think the last thing people should be concerned with is Ceremony selling out... I mean, have you listened to the band? No matter how popular they get it's not like they're going to start touring with The Devil Wears Prada or something.

I was mocking people saying they were selling out in my original post... I think the last thing people should be concerned with is Ceremony selling out... I mean, have you listened to the band? No matter how popular they get it's not like they're going to start touring with The Devil Wears Prada or something.

i honestly don't think they're really selling out. even when i heard of them touring with afi. those two bands are good friends, i wasn't surprised to hear of them touring.

on a completely different note, ross farrar looks like quentin tarantino to me.

vile gash self titled is good

i could not disagree more

vile gash and raw nerve are the most overrated bands around right now

i have no problem with that youth attack junk, i like cult ritual and aerosols and nazi dust (to an extent) but the aforementioned, i thought were both just crap

the records sound like they were recorded in a metal box with a fisher price tape recorder

• 2 weeks later...
I'll try again, No one wants do a hardcore band in SF? I would be so happy if we could...

PM me if you drum/know a drummer who's down. been planning on starting some noisy 80s hardcore shit for a minute, have a lot more time now that school's out for summer.

yooo ... Merauder

vocals.. minus (on the demo) > jorge > eddie leeway

yeah?

been bumpin the 93 demo hard

EDIT: i can't get into the new trash talk. i still stand behind the ol' 'walking disease' concept

their sludge-hybrid or whatever the fuck you call it isn't that good

i will say that is it is better than their stuff after walking disease up until this release

posting this because the s&f dudes don't know how to properly disclose a full lineup on their website...

50 Lions

All Is Fleeting

Alpha & Omega

At Our Heels

Backtrack

Bane

Beartrap

Bitter End

Bracewar

Cold World

Create Avoid

Creatures

Daylight

Dead End Path

Deadhead

Defeater

Donnybrook

Down To Nothing

Downpresser

Dry Spell

Earth Crisis

Expire

Fire and Ice

Foundation

Give

Grace Alley

Grave Maker

Harms Way

Heartsounds

Hostage Calm

Loma Prieta

Make Do and Mend

Mammoth Grinder

Man Overboard

Mindset

Minus

Mother of Mercy

Mourningside AD

Naysayer

Not Sorry

Outspoken

Piece By Piece

Power Trip

Product of Waste

Punch

Retaliate

Rival Mob

Rotting Out

Ruckus

Sick of it All

Strife

Such Gold

Swamp Thing

Terror

The Effort

The Mongoloids

Tigers Jaw

Touche Amore

Transit

Xibalba

60 bands for $70... sound and fury

not feeling the lineup at all.

only would want to see like 5 bands anyway

seems like the east coast fests get the better lineups

it wasn't just bob, todd, riley planning this one; apparently 2 other dudes helped out too, which may explain some of the weirdness of the mix

yeah line-up looking a little schizo. donnybrook- realllllly? is it wrong that I haven't seen bracewar live yet? consider me stoked.

though i shouldn't have missed last year :-(

That is an awful lineup for what most people would consider one of the premier annual fests.

All my Midwest/Eastcoast people...

n115488555137819_3261.jpg

damn that looks really good

creepout is the japanese version of integrity, right?

need to check those dudes out

new ceremony LP...

thoughts? concerns? ideas?

its way more punk in my opinion and definitely a deviation from the previous stuff... less fast more mid tempo stuff. i need to listen to it a few more times to get a final consensus.