HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

terminal addiction is still my favorite song off the lp after listening to it once through but i'm sure there are plenty sleeper tracks that i'm going to get into. shit's hard.

it's growing more and more on me each time i listen to it. hopefully seeing them next sunday at the gilman will cement my ideas about the new sound.

i just hope they still play all the bangers off of violence violence though. if i don't hear living hell, my hands are made of spite, or this is my war.. shit's going down.

i think it's pretty cool

mcdf is an awesome song

ive been trying to find more spanish hardcore lately

otan, destino final, infierno de cobardes are all in rotash, you guys got any other suggestions?

also, i picked up a bunch of records in texas incl the mind eraser/slang split (rips, slang are fucking awesome) and the mens interest 7", they are truly a killer band.

and the rorschach double lp. yeahhhhhhh

my bands record comes out next month on deranged you guys should buy one

I just got into this band called Torche. Album is good. Was going to see them in DC after they played the 9:30 but gig was broken up by the cops before they came on.

yeah i realised that, but i was asking if you were thinking of going to this is hardcore. im from ontario and a bunch of us were thinking of going south for it, but then the tickets sold out in like 2 or 3 days or whatever haha

i wish, i dont have nearly enough money to fly anywhere.... or even go to snf if the lineup was good :(

im still waiting for the cursed reunion show

hahaha, i can say with complete confidence that this will neeeeeeeeever happen.

the rival mob are by a long shot the best current hardcore band. hardcore 4 hardcore is a fucking retarded jam, and that new one they put up ain't too shabby either. we're supposed to play with them and waste management in boston in august and i couldn't be more stoked.

also i saw inepsy last night and it was seriously one of the best shows ever. i've seen them before and they weren't my thing but they destroyed last night, plus there were tits, fights (not usually encouraged but it was hilarious), retarded mosh with front flips and headwalks, etc etc. inepsy truly bring out the best in people and i feel like more people should listen to them

because there is no real screamo thread...

anyone check out the new heaven in her arms LP "paraselene"? a free download is up all over the web, i highly suggest checking it out.

for everyone who doesn't know yet, they would have been squarely rooted as another japanese screamo band in the veins of envy, but they've really branched out into more of their own sound.

japan does screamo right, check it out.

yeah i saw the "good scramz" thread but seemed like no one paid enough interest in it.

it came out just a few weeks ago, i just found out yesterday night actually and have been listening to it non-stop.

i just ordered their first LP "erosion of the black speckle" off their website and had a nice chat with kent. he's a super nice dude. the vinyl version of "paraselene" will be out in september worldwide apparently.

anyone see the 'documentary' on ill blood? whilst i have loved that record since day one and its really well done, i think they sorta blow it out of proportion just a bit haha.

i wish they would have interviewed more of the band, but i liked what fucked up's Damien had to say.

p.s. i fucking love no warning.