Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

Damn... I missed sidneylo coming to town and so much other cool shit it seems... then again can't expect anything else having not been to superfuture in at least six months. O_o

Saving money for an engagement ring and paying mortgage and work apparently take up more time than I expected.

yup. the show was dece, but the rain was a total gong show, and it made getting home a hellish two-hour ordeal. i lost all my friends, couldn't get a cab to save my life, and the bus lineup (in the pouring rain) would have taken all night. eventually some friends took pity on my shivering ass and came back to pick me up.

anybody plan on catching any of the Fringe Festival?

if so, come see my show!

it's called the mechanical bride, it's all about technology and communication and shit... something we created this summer, really simple, really fun, really cheap, and really short... plus you can drink at our venue! (carousel on granville island)

it would be really cool if any of you could show up, we'd definitely have to go for [another] beer afterward though

Hey guys, the show I took part in creating for the Victoria and Vancouver Fringe Festivals opens tonight, it would be amazing and very appreciated if you could come check it out. It's only half an hour, full of cool technology, and you can DRINK AT MY VENUE!

Like all the Fringe shows in Vancouver, it's on Granville Island, ours is in the Carousel theatre's BYOV black box studio.

Here's the link to the facebook event:

http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=36623545708

It runs for the next two weeks.

I'd seriously appreciate your attendance, and especially your feedback.

i'll come check it out one evening. sarah, let me know what night you want to see it and maybe we can both go?

also, i saw a beard papa poster on a bus today? apparently its in vancouver now, i was going to text you in amazement, but then i realize you probably have a new number? do you?

i'll come check it out one evening. sarah, let me know what night you want to see it and maybe we can both go?

also, i saw a beard papa poster on a bus today? apparently its in vancouver now, i was going to text you in amazement, but then i realize you probably have a new number? do you?

HAH! I showed my family a photo of Beard Papa and they were unsettled.

I have the same cell phone number -- maybe I'll change it soon. I'm stuck in a two-more-year contract though...

Let's totally go to the show together. Maybe one of the earlier evening shows next week would work?

so the show's going super fucking well. we've had three sold out nights in a row. probably thanks the the [random!] article in the vancouver sun. it'd be so fucking cool to see you sufu freaks come out.

the remaining times are as follows:

today: 5pm

mon.8th: 9pm

tue.9th: 7pm

wed.10th: 11pm

fri.12th: 5pm

sat.13th: 3pm

sun.14th: 7pm