Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

i was supposed to go see the the show today with timber, but she bailed to go back to the island, so she suggested another lady to join me, who did not answer her phone.

do i have cooties?

there is a female sufu'er on the island that I don't know about ? details and/or phone number?

i was supposed to go see the the show today with timber, but she bailed to go back to the island, so she suggested another lady to join me, who did not answer her phone.

do i have cooties?

The secret is wearing the SAME jeans, EVERYDAY.

The chicks love that.

Plus Timber is a bit of a snob - she always ignores me when I follow her around Cap.

The secret is wearing the SAME jeans, EVERYDAY.

The chicks love that.

Plus Timber is a bit of a snob - she always ignores me when I follow her around Cap.

Ahh, Ordo! You think I'd recognize you with your giant triangle'd head.

Sorry I had to come back, Lars! I really wanted to go but a) I had to come pick up overdue paycheques extremely badly B) I really needed to give the people I'm staying with breathing room over the weekend = no overstaying my welcome.

But I'm coming back, with money! No more insufficient funds while I'm trying to buy food...

do i have cooties?

damn, would have been super cool to see you guys there.

regardless, if anyone's still interested, tonight's closing night of the Vancouver Fringe, my show's at 7pm, then I'm getting krunk. apparently the vancouver sun listed us as the number one must see show at the fringe? kinda crazy but okay!

damn, would have been super cool to see you guys there.

regardless, if anyone's still interested, tonight's closing night of the Vancouver Fringe, my show's at 7pm, then I'm getting krunk. apparently the vancouver sun listed us as the number one must see show at the fringe? kinda crazy but okay!

I will go to this how about? anyone else?

• 2 weeks later...

ORDO I'm having second thoughts about if who I saw on the bus was you! I remembered one important detail: I saw him on the bus at like 7:30 and then on the bus again at 11:30 when I was leaving school...

Next time I see anyone dressed remotely well I'll put a bottle on each of my fingers and sing: Supeeerfuture.....Superfuuure...

warriors_bottle.gif