Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

Hello BC Sufu people. I'm gonna be in town from the 20th to the 25th on business. I'll be staying in Langley i believe but will be travelling to Vancouver as often as possible.

If anyone is down for meeting up for some shopping, burning or whatever, lemme know.

Gastown seems to be what interests me most. That and waterfront stuff.

pol what up.

im also possibly in van from 20th t 25th on business. actually, if i go ill be in pemberton for 3 of those days to work the bacardi bar at that big ass concert. anyone going to that? whats the weather like in van right now? does diamonds get too hot in that bikini?

if me and pol both come out are we gonna meet any local sufu cats? will ordo photoshop me into sexy women?

nesk and I will need some city guides to take us round town

I had a thing that I was working on along those lines but it got put on the back burner due to lack of time - maybe at some point this summer it will see the light of day.

BTW - Roden Gray just got first delivery of Robert Geller Fall/Winter 08 - might be worth checking out.

i'm down for meeting up whenever i'm free. still waiting to find out where i will be staying. are there any sales in vancouver at the mo? komakino online seems to have discounts.. anyone else?

thanks raymond, although i didn't see your post until after i went in anyway.

Edit: I won't be able to make the monday, 21st meetup. Work, damn. Let me know whats up, I may be able to come out tues/wed/ for like half a day

I went to Vancouver for about three hours yesterday...

Apparently the big sale at Holt Renfrew starts today, but yesterday I saw racks of stuff that were already marked down. I just want in on the Zero Maria Cornejo leftovers.

I'll be here around August 1st until around August 4th to shoot a book I've been working on with Superfuture…

AY BAY BAY.

(someone tell insidertrading i want to play dress up with him kthnx)