Vancouver Meetup

Tiranis

where you at in Kits? i might be up for something tomorrow if anyone is down

broad w near modern burger.

this is my first time in van since a couple years ago when i had a shitty trip. i did gastown today and i gotta say that chill winston is the bombass patio and i ride for any spot with a black waitress with a french accent. dude at komakino was awesome too and that store kinda killed any chances of getting a retail boner in toronto ever again. roden gray showed promise but i wish i was there when the season started. thank god for an alife store because the new nov book is out and they have signed copies. and krink markers (look for nesk tags on a mailbox near you). fuck starbucks and their dirty bathrooms. i want to eat at salt everyday for the rest of my life and i cant beleive their adress is simply 'blood alley - gastown.

ps -

dear vancouver;

i hate your fake tits, but i love your tight pants.

like,

nesk

Tonight I'm doing a budget for next year/picking courses (fun!) and tomorrow I'm going to j+o/club monaco to buy some stuff/maybe catch the fireworks. Thursday I'm in victoria. I can PM you my number if you want to meetup tomorrow.

i will go w you to j+o if your leaving from this area. i might be at the westin mid afternoon for swimming. i dont know where this store be at though so ya, pm me.

Tonight I'm doing a budget for next year/picking courses (fun!) and tomorrow I'm going to j+o/club monaco to buy some stuff/maybe catch the fireworks. Thursday I'm in victoria. I can PM you my number if you want to meetup tomorrow.

You should meet up with Diamonds and I when you're in Victoria. =)

NESK:

salt is overhyped. drink at six acres (it's a block away) and get a sandwich at the social custom butcher shop (it's two blocks away). jules (french place on abbott, a block away from salt) is also choice. make sure to hit up gravity pope while in kits. guu (three locations) has the bomb non-sushi japanese food. zipang on main street has the bomb sushi plus the best and chillest atmosphere. budgies on kingsway is your burrito joint. get coffee at gene (kingsway), cafe artigiano (downtown), or finch's (downtown/gastown border). or 49th parallel in kits. or re-entry on main st. we have no shortage of coffee joints.

i heard you can see them better form kits beach

true or false?

yknow, i dont even really know myself

i live close to ebay so i usually go there

maybe kits beach is better

if you can, go to the revolving restaurant

view is fantastic, food is meh, price is sky high

Yeah, the teeth are a bit much…but I'm sad cause mine are already being destroyed. Oh well. I made a promise not to shop while working!!! From what I remembered I didn't buy a single thing in TO.

How are you enjoying Vancouver?