NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Watching Zach play for a season, he's Amare with better range, post game, better handles, better rebounding, much better passing when he feels like it, no hops, slow and a black hole on offense.

Some of Randolph's mad skills on full display:

7lvYf08X6tc

Guest ManOfSteel555

d'antoni signing was the best move they could've made really. there's noone else on the market i'd hire, not an avery johnson or van gundy fan.

best coach for the knicks: phil jackson. and if he didn't have the perfect situation with the lakers, he'd take the job. however, with his health issues and love of jennie buss, i see him retiring as a laker coach.

yeah he wears it strictly for "luck" now, but he broke his nose i think 4 seasons ago now.

but d'antoni is a great fit for the knicks, they just need the right players now. personally i think they should get rid of randolph, marbury of course, and all the old fucks on the bench.

love the face of Isiah after the shot..zach has huge hops but he is lazy, fat, doesn't defend and i don't even discuss about off court issues..

Randolph has huge hops??? which randolph are you talking about because the rest of the comment makes some sense

And in terms of hamilton...I am not a fan at all but everyone grabs jerseys and does some cheap stuff. I think Billups gets away with even more than Hamilton, he pushes off on offense every time when he has to create his own shot. I think many of the celts get away with stuff also, NBA refs are so inconsistent

yeah he wears it strictly for "luck" now, but he broke his nose i think 4 seasons ago now.

but d'antoni is a great fit for the knicks, they just need the right players now. personally i think they should get rid of randolph, marbury of course, and all the old fucks on the bench.

nah i saw some thing on nba tv or something like that about it and he broke it twice in 03-04 so now theres no cartlidge in his nose and if he breaks it again he might not be able to play

maybe its for luck too what would i know

And in terms of hamilton...I am not a fan at all but everyone grabs jerseys and does some cheap stuff. I think Billups gets away with even more than Hamilton, he pushes off on offense every time when he has to create his own shot. I think many of the celts get away with stuff also, NBA refs are so inconsistent

I know people get away with stuff a lot, but the way he was grabbing and holding jerseys on guys coming across screens was pretty ridiculous last night. He was also throwing some pretty cheap hand checks on guys coming off screens. And what was with that elbow to KG's face in game 1? That's just dirty. I got no respect for that guy.

I know people get away with stuff a lot, but the way he was grabbing and holding jerseys on guys coming across screens was pretty ridiculous last night. He was also throwing some pretty cheap hand checks on guys coming off screens. And what was with that elbow to KG's face in game 1? That's just dirty. I got no respect for that guy.

Yeah...that elbow was so dirty, no excuses there. Superstar calls are not justified to me, but I don't think Detroit has a superstar...it seems like their entire starting lineup gets a long leash..other than rasheed

You know who gets away with a lot? Manu freakin Ginobli! Not sure if anybody else notices, but he flails his arms every time he drives into the lane, hoping he'll get a foul call. Or he'll just plain old flop (vlade divac steez). On defense, he grabs, hold, bites, etc... I know a lot of players do their fair share of some of these things, but Ginobli seems to take it to the next level, and the ref's seem blind to it. Manu plays like he's on a damn soccer field.

Guest ManOfSteel555

i think EVERYONE with eyes notices that ginobli and parker are the biggest floppers in the league.

ginobli lovessss flailing his arms when ever anyone even comes close to him and parker always pulls the "my head my head" routine and lies on the ground for 3 minutes...then he's fine. it's such an absolute joke. i hate the spurs.

whats that the lakers are cooking. could it be, a sweep?

looking forward to see how celtics do in the motor city. ifn they dont win this one you can all but count them out

it might be a sweep.. that'd be the first for the spurs i just dont like that trea.. no much fundamentally sound basketball.... boring team next to the pistons :/

yeah they just didnt win this really made their quest to championship solid.. because they usually do poorly on the road then when they go back to the Boston Garden they usually rape teams.... obv they adjusted something ... Celtics Vs Lakers in finals... def

speedy gonzoles with the fuckin ears

hes fast but i think Monte Ellis from warriors is like the most fastest player in the league.. when it comes to actually handling the ball up and down the court and making his way around.. next Rajon Rondo or w.e

lol @ Rasheed Wallace clip