NBA Basketball

hamham3001

To be honest, I'm just bored with the Pistons. I'm tired of watching basically the same playmakers compete in the finals. Although, that game on Jan 31st against the Lakers was pretty sweet.

Right now, I'm more concerned with the Bulls new head coach.

Lol one of the commentators said that Michael Finley looked at Vjacic like "was that shot needed?!" lol really wasnt though

Yeah, that was a douche move on Vujačić's part.

Guest shuka

lakers v celtics was my ideal matchup from the beginning.. though lately i get the feeling that the celtics have major mental issues. i still think lakers v celtics is the matchup of the best teams from each conference, and has the most exciting teams.

People are talking like the Celtics are in the Finals already.

I think they'll win, especially if Hamilton is out, but there is still at least one more game to play in this series before I start to think about the Lakers.

That said, if there is a Celtics vs. Lakers Finals, it will be NOTHING like the glory days. Pierce vs. Kobe could be good, but it will never touch Bird vs. Magic. Believe that.

Lakers vs Celtics (if it happens) will be a series of role players. We all know Kobe, KG and Pierce will be nothing short of excellent. It's going to come down to Ray Allen stepping up for the Celtics. Maybe the pressure is getting to Ray Allen. I'm not sure if he's ever made it to the conference finals in his career.

The Lakers need Odom and/or Fisher to step up as well. They both have the abilities to have huge games, but rarely do so.

Also, did anyone catch big baby perkins tearing it up on the boards in game 5 vs the pistons? He could be the X factor if the celtics make it to the finals.

Also, did anyone catch big baby perkins tearing it up on the boards in game 5 vs the pistons? He could be the X factor if the celtics make it to the finals.

Pretty hard to miss that performance. Perk also had 20 borads in a game versus the Pistons in March.

I think the X factor for the Celtics is Rondo. When he's on, running the offense, making plays, moving the ball around and taking shots when needed, the Celts are pretty hard to beat.

Are you fucking kidding me?

I am a nets fan(fuck them) so I'm unbiased as shit when I say that Kobe Bryant is the greatest player in the game EVER, with the possible exception of Chaimberlain. No one ever displayed this much fucking skill all at once. Now the most popular asnwer to this question will always be Michael, and I'm not even going to try and refute that, but based on pure talent, nothing approaches this son of a bitch. Unless Kobe chokes for any 4 games in this series, Lakers in 6. And thats gifting the Celctics two because Garnett's talent plus hunger makes a deadly ass combo

I live in LA and Kobe isn't that cool.

But that doesn't mean he's bad, or that I don't like watching him play basketball. He doesn't choke. Fuck, he doesn't even think. And even if that's bad offcourt, ingame its the best thing ever.

He just moves.

If the Celtics win, it's not going to be because of Kobe.

Im saying Celtics in 7 thats how close of a series i think it's going to be .. no blowouts like 4-1 and shit Kobe will definitely play good .. but will his surrounding cast play good ? thats the question because if they play terrible he could score 60 and still lose The celtics on the other hand have a more rounded team imo ..