NBA Basketball

hamham3001

YES!! BOSTON NAIL IT IN THEIR HEARTS!!!!!!! nah but it was a good game this is the first time lakers lost on their home floor in post season so that tells you something...

the Cs win today kills all of my excitement over the post-season. face it. it's over. the only thing left to look forward to is the draft....and what NY will do with that 6th pick.

It depends on who we get ... we really need to get rid of Marbury guy just has an bad curse around him every team he goes to loses im sorry i dont like to pinpoint someone as being a loser but thats what he plays like .. suns,nets,wolves w.e he isnt a pure PG he wants to also shoot.. which isn't always a bad thing but when he always wants to shoot is.. think past first sometimes .. but back to the general idea .. whatever coach mike needs to make this team successful he should go at it .. i definitely expect to win 40 games or more next season foreal We need real leadership on the team man.. we got the big man shit on lock.. we need a solid point guard too sigh : / ... lets see what will happen people keep saying we might Get Eric Gordon .. which isn't bad either oh yeah go celtics PierceDef_587_080612.jpg

yeah marbs is def gone. i think he'll be traded at the trade deadline mid way thru next season since his value is pretty low and the only teams that would be interested are ones looking to cut salary. we certainly don't want to take on any bad contracts so trading him is tough.

^ yeah what happens in the draft is pretty much where I'm getting excited as well.

However I think we (knicks) will need to move players. I think success will come from offloading the heavy contracts more than the draft. We already got a solid young core to develop. Do we really need a starting 5 of kids? There are some big role players coming up in the market and some wild cards and them some studs - JOSH SMITH.

I guess I just want the management/owners to give Mike the freedom to do what he wants. The guy's a genius. And he will have plans of what he can do already and it'll be on the shoulders of the management to make 'em happen.

40 wins should be EASY.

Amazing game! I was ready to quit watching in the 1st and hand that one to the lakers. Ray Allen was on fire, I like House being in there a lot. Peirce needs to be on Kobe for the rest of this series.

Arg, crazy!

BEAT LA!!!

same here man... seriously about to just change the channel...

but crazy good game, Ray Allen is a machine, seriously like vujacic is a great shooter but he'll miss... Ray Allen NEVER misses lmao

and House ooo man hahaha hes so G man my friends kept saying

"The tide changes when the thug is in!!!"

Rajon had a good like what 15 mins of play? but putting House in was a good move

and Pierce... oooo man he stuck TIGHT on Kobe i gotta give it to him, good stuff, Kobe must be mad lmao

WOW! What a game!

Talk about heart. Most teams would have been getting ready for Game 5 about half way through that 2nd quarter. I can't believe they stepped up and delivered.

Oh, and if there was ever any doubt about whether or not Kobe is better than MJ, last night's game erased it.

MJ is better than Kobe. End of story.

My favorite stat of the night:

Sam Cassell: 7 minutes

Eddie House: 25 minutes

Well done, Doc!

Celtics should make Tom Thibodeau head coach for games like this.

The Knicks need to trade up or make a under the table deal like Minnesota to get OJ Mayo. I dont like anyone left at 6. Lets hope Memphis, Miami, Minnesota draft bigs, and the sonics draft Bayless.

WOW! What a game!

Talk about heart. Most teams would have been getting ready for Game 5 about half way through that 2nd quarter. I can't believe they stepped up and delivered.

Oh, and if there was ever any doubt about whether or not Kobe is better than MJ, last night's game erased it.

MJ is better than Kobe. End of story.

My favorite stat of the night:

Sam Cassell: 7 minutes

Eddie House: 25 minutes

Well done, Doc!

Sam's a great motivator, but It really looks like he has no clue about the offense.

I was waiting for the Finals to be over to pose this question, but last night's game has me too excited.

Anyway, is there any greater sports city than Boston?

The Red Sox have won the World Series twice in the past 4 seasons. The Patriots have won the Super Bowl 3 times in the past 7 years and nearly won a fourth this season. The Celtics are on the verge of winning a title. And the Bruins, while clealy the worst of the four teams, even made a playoff appearance this year.

Mixed with the overall passion for sports in this region (yes I know there are a lot of knucklehead fans nowaday that root for the Sawx and Pats, but no where else has such a large fanbase of genuinely passionate people who live and die by their teams), and I don't think you could name a greater sports city.

10 years ago, we were losers. Couldn't win anything. Now, we're the best. In everything all at once. It's pretty amazing.

God, I hate the Pats, too. All the more especially since I'm a Raiders fan. We all know that the fix was on in the Tuck Rule Game. September 11 had just happened, and Tagliabue sent a memo from the front office saying that there was no better way to pick up America's spirits than to show the Patriots winning it all. Good for the country, good for the NFL.

Fucking Boston!

God, I hate the Pats, too. All the more especially since I'm a Raiders fan. We all know that the fix was on in the Tuck Rule Game. September 11 had just happened, and Tagliabue sent a memo from the front office saying that there was no better way to pick up America's spirits than to show the Patriots winning it all. Good for the country, good for the NFL.

Fucking Boston!

I could understand how, as a Raiders fan, you hate the Pats. What with the tuck rule and stealing Moss. :)

The refs made the right call, but the tuck rule is terrible. Is that still a rule anymore?