Some cool, distressed denim

hawkeye

Joydiffusion , your best bet would be to go undersize on a pair of 1966s to achieve a similar look . The waist is an inch oversize and stretches so if your a w32 go for a w30 . The pockets on the 1966 are deeper cut but sized down you would get a slimmer cut jean .

Fardin , great work again !!

weldcome paul and mike

i agree on the undersizing , thats what i wrote joy too,but it would also work with the 52 101z and the 55 101b i think, specially if one undersizes.

this thread is the shit. its like a more 'authentic' evo thread, since these cats didn't care about how they washed the denim. at the top of this page those two boys look suspect hugged up like that with 2 chicks standing like 2 feet away. the one with the other guys nose in his neck has this look like he knows he's fucking up. even identical twin boys dont act like that. and the dude leaning over the car with the lees on has the best train tracks ever.

man i had to post these two pics, the lee combo is just too cool, could be something from real mccyos, those repros are really great

check it out ( must be from the 60s but there was no year info on these ones)

3360373655_29b071fc5f_o.jpg

3360373637_21e365bbd8_o.jpg