Some cool, distressed denim

hawkeye

maybe historically interesting pic thou`not really distressed in any way

from 1972 ralph crane on levis strauss, guess thats in the headquaters, the guys lol

3229176389_90a01f3488_o.jpg

and this one is really funny , check it out, same year

3230030974_38ef5d52d6_o.jpg

With respect , these pics offer nothing new and are not in the spirit of the thread . Most , interested parties , posting on this thread wiil own the books these pics came from . FFS Paul T even wrote a book with some of these pics in it . Sorry to burst the bubble but if you want to add to the thread please do some research before posting again .

For what it's worth, copying pages from a book infringes others' copyright. But I would say that, wouldn't I.

To be fair, thatslapz had at least contributed - and made a sacrifice - now he's laid that Levi's book flat to photograph it, the pages will start to drop out, as I know from bitter experience...

i

some of the pics are nice, some might would have been better in the Lvc threads...

Very true.

Look at the top ad here, and you'll see what inspired the Lev's Type 1 - the exaggerated features as they were painted in the early ads: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1661964&postcount=262

Can you imagine, in the ealry 1900s when people wore plain, dark pants, how in-your-face all that brightly-coloured stitching would look?