TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

yo holt renfrew has the worst customer service on the planet. maybe i got the bumrush cause i was wearing a value village beer hat but still, ive never been shunned by someone making money off me as hard as i was today. fuck holts. and fuck chirst(mas).

also, sadly fabulaz and i wont be able to make it to meet anyone on saturday. we are going to the gym to get huge so we can get rep on the bodybuilding forums. i want to look fantastic in a man thong by new years.

who do you think you are

hali or something?

hali whered you end up going tonight?

The roof, 1, and the Four Seasons.

Sass was full when I went.

im just kidding you know i love you, but god i am so much drunker than i thought i was

Fuck you I worked all day.

Tomorrow = epic.

Hey does anyone know if the $270 black MII diors at holts are 19cm or 21cm? I test fitted them today and found them quite nice, but I forgot to ask which version it is. Will there be any chance of them going on sale on boxing day or will I better off getting a friend to buy the MIJ in ny?

Hey does anyone know if the $270 black MII diors at holts are 19cm or 21cm? I test fitted them today and found them quite nice, but I forgot to ask which version it is. Will there be any chance of them going on sale on boxing day or will I better off getting a friend to buy the MIJ in ny?

if you plan on getting the MII, wait for 2 weeks, they'll get on special for like 100$ (that's what the were last summer...)

i highly recommend you get the MIJ ones though, but don't buy them at Holt, way to expensive...

Nigguhz

What: GAy sex lah

When: 1pm

Where: That ghetto rock mound thing, same as last time

Who:

- Me

- Homi (if hes not hungover)

- Jubiez

- NESK (if he wakes up)

- add ur name here lah

Why: kop dem lavinz