TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

MIJs or NOTHING. MII's are not cool. unless u like boxy calves.

if you plan on getting the MII, wait for 2 weeks, they'll get on special for like 100$ (that's what the were last summer...)

i highly recommend you get the MIJ ones though, but don't buy them at Holt, way to expensive...

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for both.

I sat next to Bootlegs on the subway the other day.

But I didn't say anything because unplanned internet meetups are fucking weird.

On a side note, I'm never drinking again, and HughSD is a destructive motherfucker.

I sat next to Bootlegs on the subway the other day.

But I didn't say anything because unplanned internet meetups are fucking weird.

On a side note, I'm never drinking again, and HughSD is a destructive motherfucker.

It was nice meeting jube, homi, and fab on Saturday. Felt bad I had to rush out, especially since it seemed nobody at work noticed I was late. Oh, and apparently I walked by Jude Law right after I left?

That food was seriously good, I might have to start dragging co-workers there on breaks.

Do NOT go to the place across from Nomad... fucking brutal, although a large scale crotch blowout only cost me 5 dolla. The place that was recommended to me by Nomad's owner was at John and Queen. I forget what it's called, but I went to some dry cleaner right near there recently looking for it and they did a sick repair job on what was essentially the same problem.

haha yo i'm pretty sure i just saw Homi on a toronto raptors commercial.

It was on sportsnet the one where it's mixed with raps clips and kanye's music vid.

Grey cardigan, fitted hat, and possibly one of those big finger things on your hand.

Although only caught a quick glimps.

And all asians look alike to white people, so its possibly not.

But it was a guy sitting at what looked to be courtside'ish, and i know thats how you roll.

ps. Happy Holidays T.

if anyones at nomad and wants to grab me a cashmere corpus toque in a dark colour, id appreciate. i got one for my little brother for xmas and ive been wearing it all day and now i want one.

ps - props to fabz for the sig.