TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

hey sufu....im heading down to nyc this friday with a bunch of people from western who i don't know, anything special happening down there i should look for? and any special store i should looking for? besides the usual stores posted here...like your secret nyc spots u wanna share?

hey sufu....im heading down to nyc this friday with a bunch of people from western who i don't know, anything special happening down there i should look for? and any special store i should looking for? besides the usual stores posted here...like your secret nyc spots u wanna share?

seven, cloak, uniqlo, barneys, opening ceremony..

im sure i missed some

oh ya supleme too

wow cool theres still the cloak store open? hahah definitly going to check that out^^

ive been to the uniqlo in both hk and japan by accident and bought great stuff by accident...now that i know its good shit id definitly will be hitting it up. thanks for the suggestion

on a side note....me not posting on this thread in a while seems to have generated much better response from u guys...hahah was i missed? :eek:

Cloak be closed now I think, Homi.

If not, smartman cop me some stuff and I'll pay you baccckk 4sure.

LOL...fab ur from uwo, why didn't u sign up for the 3 day 2night trip hosted by the debating and public speaking group?

if u DO want me to pickup stuff gimme a pm, not sure if i can get my hands on it though

wow cool theres still the cloak store open? hahah definitly going to check that out^^

dont think so, i meant BiG, not cloak

but i did hear on some random post that there was a cloak sample/clearance sale or something

it was in da supamarket

I'm in New York right now. My favourite store here is Atelier, because of the selection. If I had a lot of money to spend, it would be spent there. Barney's is good too, but bad selection right now. Nom De Guerre, APC, Supreme are all worth seeing for how cool the store designs are (Supreme less so). Dior has the snootiest sales assistents of all.

the supreme store really has no design lol unless simplicity is what you crave.

check out DQM even tho it's for beasty stuff but the atmosphere there is cool IMO everyone is just soo chillin in there.

hali: was that actually your sister the other day? she acted like she was joking about it but i couldnt really tell. did you take your family shopping while they were in town from the fax? maybe we should so a sufu sibling meet where everyone has to bring a brother or sister (shut up juby).

friday night, fuckfaces.

saturday after 6pm i'm down for whatever whever.

yo fab is 519 long distance?

lol im not fab but i can answer that, yes its long D.

dont call him, let Fab call you instead LOL he probably has some student unlimited LONG D plan.

hali: was that actually your sister the other day? she acted like she was joking about it but i couldnt really tell. did you take your family shopping while they were in town from the fax?

hahahaha no, she's not my sister, she works at Fresh with me.

That was clearly my brother though.

And yeah, he copped some Corpus gear while he was up.

Love for Corpus runs in the fam apparently, just like good looks and tiny members.

Give me a call if you're doing a lunch meet, if I'm in decent shape I'll come out.

lol im not fab but i can answer that, yes its long D.

dont call him, let Fab call you instead LOL he probably has some student unlimited LONG D plan.

naw not yet imma switch to sum corporate plan in a bit

but ramos, pm me your cellie here or on fb or something.