TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

im gonna be downtown for a few weekends coming up.

we got friday n saturday night at the renessance at the skydome (fuck the rogers centre) for wakestock weekend

then maybe the royal york for beerfest weekend

beerfest would be a dooope meetup, then predrink somewhere then some beerfest afterparty or to a club downtown somewhere.

sean will you do me a favour?

i have to bail on my rock the bells trip but i really want the new sad clowns. i heard theres two. if you can grab them for me ill hit you back.

and get me one of de la rochas dreads too. i cant beleive im not gonna see rage.

We gotta have the people from the last meet come back for sure for our upcoming meet. All were well humoured, genuine people. $0.02

haha i got the impression you were just sitting there looking down on us... well moreso me, maybe you were haha. but then again i was blitzed so i didnt know for sure i guess haha. you seemed cool though, and if thats how you felt thats cool

SEAN... yea yur gone wakestock weekend and the Beerfest is the weekend right before you leave like the 8,9,10,11th

i'll be working at it for robert simpson for the saturday but we got a hotel room downtown so hopefully i'll be down all weekend

AND CLOPEK and anyone else who cares... the Waterloo beerfest/ribfest is this weekend me n some homies that go to school in waterloo are going n staying at their house for the weekend. beerfests are dope, 5$ for a glass then 1$ to fill it with some premium beers, and again, robert simpson will be represented at the waterloo beerfest, but not by me... haha just putting in my plugs i was out for dinner wtih the owner of it tonite and his son is my best friend (he was the kid with the bud we all blazed at the last meetup)

footprints is doing their 5 year anniversary party i think its next week. its at the gladstone though, i think, which seemed weird.

id be down for the beerfest as a meetup cause if doesnt go so well, we can go our own ways and get retarded.

HOMI: that hat might as well say 'punch me in the face'. which if youve seen the video, it kinda does.

if this happens i will show up for realz. I would prefer the second weekend in august cause the first weekend im away with my kendo club at some kendo camping trip. I want to be a samurai, but im white as snow.

something DOWNTOWN in toronto is the best idea....i dont want to have to bike more then 15 minutes.

yeah the 11th or the 12th should work for me, ill try and think up some venues

central (downtown) should be the only option as noone really wants to travel all the way east , west or north of the city

then lets go south. lake party styles.