TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

I'm assuming they only had size 28 and up?

i can't say for Toronto, but i just got back from holt in montreal and if you can find something your size, the discounts are insane. i got some gray dior jeans for 160 down from 450, MII are just 100$ (they only had large size though).

Actually, I had to use all my willpower not to grab up a pair of gray Diors at Bloor for 250. And they have more than just the super-large sizes (but no, nothing smaller than 28). I don't know the entire lineup, but are there blue denim pairs that are dyed black? Because that's what I saw and they were also 250. I think I'll be heading back this week to see what's left, but there was very little on Wednesday, and the lady went today and said it was a zoo. But for the discounts on the Diors... it's probably worth going.

yea shit someones gotta lay the smackdown on this one

but i guess its gonna be the weekend of the 18th/19th?

really lets all just meet up at the same spot as last time, if anyone wants to go to any shops around there we could do that but not for too long, then we could walk down to steam whistle, do the tour (mostly for a predrink) then go to a restaurant/bar somewhere n grab some more drinks.

i went to steamwhistle this past saturday and sunday before i went to wakestock just to get a little buzz started and build some connections for when im working at beerfest, but they're all cool in there, the limits supposed to be 2 free samples per person (which equals a pint)... but if you talk to them n stuff they just keep the taps flowing... but the tour would give us something to do while in there, and you get even more drinks for free during that, so then we could stand at the steam whistle bar for a bit after the tour

I'll probably show up no matter what the date is, I can easily get time off work, and I usually don't have plans during the day on weekends. Hopefully I wont have any trouble getting into the steam whistle tour or bar, haha... Fake ID.

that sounds like a good plan showbiz didnt know their "tour" was free?

id rather do the 19th like i stated earlier

should we tentatively set it for that date

sounds like myself , showbiz, and barcelona are cool with the date

if by "cracked me up" you mean "scared the hell out of me" then i agree wholeheartedly

anyways, have fun with this one, i;ll be there in spirit, but actually, ill probably be hammered off guinessessess in dublin. ill catch you fuckers around later

Nothing left unless you're size 34/36 at Holts. The guy says they might be getting another shipment of AW07 stuff in september.

i dont think the steamwhistle tour is 'free' persay, but from what i read it goes something like this...

theres the 6 pack, 12 pack (and maybe 2-4) tour... you pay about the same as you would for a 6 or 12 pack, take the tour, then they give you a 6 or 12 pack to take home at the end of the tour.

and you get to drink for free the whole time during the tour i believe.

and i also believe theres 3 tours during the day, but i know on sunday they close at 5, so the last tour may be at 3, so we may have to meet a little earlier. and also may just have to meet at steam whistle then maybe go up to around queen or wherever to eat apres tour.

yep just a block away from skydome NESK

and there is a couple pair of MII indigo diors left @ holts.. sz 30, sz 34

greys are avail in 34, 36

didnt get anything since it wasnt my size, and i wanted the greys.. but i really dont like holts as a store either

all my moneys been spent today at eaton centre so no DP for me:confused:

I'm pretty sure you can still get some man-man-man action for no money.