TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

We gotta do a serious Toronto meetup.. Pull off next level pics..

CN tower shots neone?

It'd be badass if you could use the new lights as your light source. I don't know how far down they go since I haven't actually been near it since they put all that new shit in.

yea neither have i.. But i hear those shits r hella BRIGHT..it would probably look bomb up close though.. inside of the CN tower is nuts also...soo many places

we all defenitely gotta pull of a Toronto WAYWT soon..its about time

cn tower = zzz

Exactly.

The lights looks 50% baller at night from far, but I'm pretty sure upclose it'll just look like a big tube of light.

I will tell you what would be some next level shit.

If you climbed up to the roof of one of those UT buildings at dusk, and took a pic of the skyline. That is some serious baller shit.

it defenitely would.. which is why we should do a meet up around the lakeshore..there are a lot of great places around the lakeshore imo..

im trying to think of other places that would be major, but cant seem to think of them..

They just opened up a new waterfront also

yeah we should do another, the other one wasn't really organized enough in terms of activities/location..

who's going to daft punk next month??

also anyone know where in Toronto to pick up some jewerly along the lines of alex & clhoe. some of the stuff at nomad is nice but kinda out of my price range right now

im thinking about going to daft punk, isnt it in the middle of buttfuck nowhere or something though? if its at the same gay warehouse type joint i saw weezer at a while ago... but then again it could be cool

at the very least busy p is apparently spinning at the afterparty at the mod club, and thats like, down the street so ill hit that

anyways. yeah. meetups

ATS is down for that.

...if he can bring his fobby sidekick, of course.

Why is my name being dropped into this?

What fobby sidekick. I'm lost.

I'm going to Daft Punk... but where the fuck is Arrow Hall?Is that the congress centre or whatever? SebAstian is spinning.

Busy P sucks.

I'm only part-time Torontonian and get into a lot more dirt in this city than the most of you. That's probly cause most of you are on the interweb at night, living in the 90s burbs pacific mall oriental thang. while I'm only on it at work.