TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

sounds like a yorkville meet would be a little easier to coordinate just due to the fact that i dont know if anyone wants to be put in total charge of organizing the brewery tour.

theres a nice outdoor area in yorkville just behind the Nike store on Bloor that should be okay to meet at.

regarding time : i think it should be 2PM or 3PM in the afternoon if we're gonna do yorkville. It depends on when everyone will be free

That should give us enough time to chill and hangout while stores are still open and figure out what we want to do afterward

if this goes down, we should bumrush tnt. the dude there was really knowledgable and said he was a member. plus they had commes des garcons on sale and it might be the only time ill ever be able to afford the shit. god bless 70% off sales.

on a side note.

anyone partying downtown saturday night?

im working the beerfest all day then were staying at the courtyard marriot. Anything good going down saturday night?

Yeah, lots of good stuff. I hit Dancecave last night and it was a good time.

You're not from TO?

I don't have a plan right now, but I'm doing something, holla if you see this.

just talked to the girl and shes saying she doesnt wanna do the cottage, but instead wants to come to the meet. and yea i agree with a TNT bumrush, havent been to yorkville in a few

I have my final interview there tomorrow.

With luck I'll be flossing mad discounts by meet time.

Good news and bad news.

No discount, but if you bumrush TnT sunday I'll be working there 10-6. The tall guy in Diors, that's me.

They still have a few "Golden Boy" items left at 70% off.

Get on it.

congrats on the job. i heard the boss is a big dick though? haha

goodluck.

and yea LMS' girl will be at the meet with me, LMS wont. he's in my basement... in pieces.

naw but for real

haha i dunno i just told her theres a sufu meetup and shes like 'yea i'd rather go to that' she was gonna come to the last one with me but something came up at the last second.

hahaha and NESK i still got yur number in my phone under NESK... so if yur not there by 5:15 the rest of us are gonna speakerphone harass the shit outta you.