TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

i'll be there, and thinking about the afterparty

ur down in Toronto man?

Kinda. I was doing contracting up in muskoka but the season kind of ran its course, so I'm trying to score a job here for a short time before I go back to school.

I'm living in my friend's living room down on the water, I'm broke as hell, but still, can't miss Daft Punk.

I was supposed to pick up my ticket last night but I just ended up getting drunk, so I better hook that up today.

yeahhhh superfuture comes through with the tix.

I'll call you later with the TTC info, you have to go through here to get to the concert so we'll meet you at one of the stations. Probably young and bloor.

daft punk was amazing yesterday. met up with homi29, halifamous and their friends. who else went? shitttttt i dont think anything can top what they did. who else finishes a show by turning around and having their name on their backs.

thanks to halifamous for giving me the chance to get a better view of the stage.

god damn, if i had the internet i wouldve been all over that extra ticket. plus we got shut down at the mod club, we showed up at about 10-10 30 and it was very, very sold out

glad to hear it was a good show though

is there anything else worth going to this week? im gone for europe on thrusday and i kinda wanna do something fun before that

well, i made it to the afterparty but after seeing that pic ^^ i wish i'd shelled out the extra cash and hit the concert instead.

random picture

toronto_021226.jpg

post party front porch mini meet

toronto_036e9e.jpg

no worries sean, it wasn't that much fun, people aren't even smiling.

Chuck that shit in waywt Homi.

Also: Clopek, was there a dude at the afterparty in a supreme headband and a supremeXfila tee boasting about how he got bape hoodies for fifty bucks and bumping coke out of a black vial?

Met him at the concert, odd guy.

Damnit, I knew I should've tried to make it, somehow, to that. Looks like it was awesome.

Figure it's best here than anywhere else:

Anybody make it to that Edge secret show? We really want to snag some tickets for the QOTSA thing but the line at the Bovine was huge by the time we got there on tuesday. Apparently there will be a couple more events before the actual gig, I'm just trying to understand how the whole thing works. And if, of course, people nab 4 tickets, I'd be willing to pay them a reasonable amount for the effort, heh.

if its the zoo, i wont be there.

on another note, i went to tnt blu today and the sale is pretty wicked. also, the guy who does the menswear is a superfuturist and was saying hes gonna be letting us in on coming stock and sales. dude was pretty cool. i forget his username but he knew what was up.

maybe we should do yorkville for this meetup. i know its kinda pricey to hang out there but at least everything good is in a one block radius of the subway.

superfuture gentlemans club: toronto chapter needs to build with the gods!

if its the zoo, i wont be there.

haha.

maybe we should do yorkville for this meetup. i know its kinda pricey to hang out there but at least everything good is in a one block radius of the subway.

Agreed.

ATTN POTENTIAL ATTENDANTS:

The very first post of this thread will be active again to provide detailed and official information of this upcoming meet. Please be sure to PM me if you are potentially going to show up, so I can add you onto the list promptly.

The 19th has already been set. But what time?

Are we heading to TNT Blu / Yorkville area for the meetup now? or a brewery (open Sundays?)?

yorkville or steam whistle both sound good to me. i doubt we could do both cause if we did the steamwhistle first by the time we made it up to yorkville shit would prolly be closing.

we need to come up with a time to meet at. i say not too early but not too late, so how about right in the middle, like 12/12:30?

shit u just remembered my girlfriend wanted me to go to her friends cottage or something i think this weekend, i gotta see whats up with that.

other than that I'm down.