TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Anyone know where in Canada http://reviews.cnet.com/4321-6468_7-6547989.html I can find any of these jawnz? Futureshop and bestbuy got terrible selections.

I got the V-Moda's from The Source in Eaton Centre. They were over $100 though, and the sound doesn't compare to the Sennheiser or Shure's in the same price range. However, i found them the most durable, and comfortable. None of that over the ear bullshit on Shure's.

vibes aren't very good sadly. for that price id get the superfi 3's. Or just spend a little more and get what i have, atrio m5.

Edit: They've upped the price a bitg since i got my m5's. :(

I got the V-Moda's from The Source in Eaton Centre. They were over $100 though, and the sound doesn't compare to the Sennheiser or Shure's in the same price range. However, i found them the most durable, and comfortable. None of that over the ear bullshit on Shure's.

Over the ear is generally a good thing. Reduces microphonics. (little thumps/thuds you hear when the cable is rubbed on your clothing/etc as you walk.)

Is anyone interested in / or knows someone who is interested in a 15/30 limit holdem game that runs every night at 8pm? If so get at me I'm looking to recruit some players.

Grey APC jacket? Black flatheads?

The FH looked to be dark indigo but really faded, but it was kinda dim in the hallway so i couldn't really tell.. But yea, the dude was wearing a grey apc jacket..

was it you?