TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

yo hali

might want to tell your fellow employees its bad form to tell male customers something looks cute on them

specially in front of their girlfriend. got made fun of all day for that

edit: and checked out j+o for the first time. was really tempted to pick up that geller gradient tee, but they didnt have a 46 :(

yo hali

might want to tell your fellow employees its bad form to tell male customers something looks cute on them

edit: and checked out j+o for the first time. was really tempted to pick up that geller gradient tee, but they didnt have a 46 :(

yo hali

your girlfriend sounds like an intelligent and worldly person

That invite is straight lame.

Either present hot fire and enforce your home, or don't invite people. None of this "only invite nice people" garbage.

Also, no bring your own booze?

Also... 10$?

Fuck em.

Halloween all night party you know where. Foxfire, Mikey Apples and Parallels (Hot Blood), bring whoever the fuck you want, bring your own booze, 5$ door, fuck with my shit and I'll take a bat to you.

Its going down halloween day? My dude Conan. is gonna come down for this

expect fruteswags

I fucking hate due west is the only place in to that carries the acne suit i want.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

i worked for that guy once, i lied about how much the greek soccer team made me believe again in 2004 to get the job.

hali, i will be comming in sometime this wee to buy those raf oiled black, blue jawns.

P.s - im selling my spruce peacoat from like 3 years ago...i wore it once...size small. $200???? will hire bikester to drop off.

Don't know what it is, but I can never seem to find anything I like when I head downtown. It could just be me being cheap. LOL.

Man, I'm soo out of the loop. I walked past Nathan Philips Square on Saturday, and didn't know what was up with all the ish in the area.

Don't know what it is, but I can never seem to find anything I like when I head downtown. It could just be me being cheap. LOL.

Man, I'm soo out of the loop. I walked past Nathan Philips Square on Saturday, and didn't know what was up with all the ish in the area.

Nathan Phillips is the jump-off point