TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Anyone who's not going the cobrasnake afterparty is a melvin, I didn't spend seven hours nailing a three thousand dollar sound system into my ceiling for nothing. You will not believe how hard this bangs.

youre right, you spent most of those seven hours pounding holes in things and cracking really bad innuendo jokes

tuxedo mask are now playing as well.

halixcobrasnake collab sounds dope.

speaking of nom de guerre on much music, who saw the mmva feature last year where babel was in sydneys?

It's HalixSeanxCobrasnake man, nothing goes through without him.

youre right, you spent most of those seven hours pounding holes in things and cracking really bad innuendo jokes

tuxedo mask are now playing as well.

Fucking AWESOME.

Man, we need to rehang one of the speakers too, Fergus wasn't kidding around about knowing sound, he told me ahead of time that my angles were wrong and predicted where it was going to sound like shit and where sound would collect in dead spaces and he was right.

Although if I turn the system past 33% my balls are jiggling too hard to notice sound quality.

Ive been seeing someone I think that may be for SuFu in Scarborough regularly. I saw them in a Supreme " By aNY Means" and NY Team cap on two different days last week. Today I saw him in a red Gucci sweater. Next time holla at me.

holla. but im not the ones from last week

miss U :(:(:(
muffin :(:(

cx9UBivevS8

hamilton creeps are my favourite kind of creep though. come out again with us soon since i missed out last time!

dangit why am i on here, i need to be writing about 18th century sodomites.

Do you actually? Because I have a 2000 word paper on that stuff if you want it.

Referencing Godbeer and Murrin and the like?

Do you actually? Because I have a 2000 word paper on that stuff if you want it.

Referencing Godbeer and Murrin and the like?

ah no, this is just examining old bailey court transcripts in order to understand historical methods, methodological dilemmas blahblahblah. thanks anyway though!