TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

wooo that sale was awesome, got lots of opening ceremony. someone take me somewhere where a floor length black dress will be appropriate please

Ah, you bought it huh. I think I tried to sell that to you at full price, once upon a time. Haha.

wooo that sale was awesome, got lots of opening ceremony. someone take me somewhere where a floor length black dress will be appropriate please

imma take you to motown, pretty lady...

who am i kidding, none of us are going out for a while now. skins made out with some nice deals, you got something for more than 90% off; worth the effort. oh, and cindy ended up getting more at the mall...

zimmer; there were a bunch of tanks left, the wider-cut and summer weight denim, and a few oxfords all in 46 when we left. You get the petroleum denim ones? They only had a single pair and they were 46, needed a 48.

time to pass out.

sale wasn't too bad

got there around 12:30

really had to fight myself from buying an Opening Ceremony parka

was tooooooooooooo sexy

grabbed a couple of jackets at the end of the day....good times

apparently new stock will be dropped every day

thinking i'm gonna go 5 - 6pm on sunday

see what remaining items i can get for like 95% off lol

Ah, you bought it huh. I think I tried to sell that to you at full price, once upon a time. Haha.

Oh probably. $99 is nicer than $425 though. Ugh and they didn't have my size in those beautiful black acne heels with the elastic over the foot that I always admire...sigh.

imma take you to motown, pretty lady...

I need to stop wearing my nice clothing out to shitty party nights. It always ends up with a big dry cleaning bill.

zimmer; there were a bunch of tanks left, the wider-cut and summer weight denim, and a few oxfords all in 46 when we left. You get the petroleum denim ones? They only had a single pair and they were 46, needed a 48.

time to pass out.

yeah, got the petroleum. weren't any 46s in the tanks left when i was there again (with friend) around 6:30, ah well.

geller sucks

you should know better

rock that joe carter

This is how I feel, I have to be honest. There are few Geller pieces I've liked in person.

I'm really not into buying clothes in Toronto.

meh, i respect your opinions but i really couldn't pass on the deals. there's absolutely nothing wrong with his jeans and getting them at close to the price of cheap mondays at retail is pretty awesome. also, the ribbed blazer is fucking awesome so there's no way i couldn't cop.

probably check out the j'in o sale today. ive actually only been in there once before and it seemed kinda gay all i really remember is the justice x surface 2 air jackets, hilarious.

nesk, there is plenty going on. come shoot hoops with me and wildsteve

damn, jealous of the dip dye pickup.. how much did it end up being?

tee was $75. there was just the one, sadly. some geller pieces might be questionable at retail, but the denim for a third of the price is an easy decision.

for those who consider j+o peasant status, syd's is doing 50% off a bunch of his stock too. they have some new designer, can't remember the name. insane prices but the pieces are amazing.