TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Hello I got directed here - any chance anyone here knows where in Toronto to grab dior homme jeans? Looking for the black raws, and Holts doesn't have them anymore.

Thanks

Nowhere, that I know of. Get a NYC proxy, I think TheGrapist on sufu would be your best option.

There are a bunch of outlets outside nyc called woodbury commons with a dior homme outlet. last time i was there they had a bunch of assorted raws for $114. see if you can find someone to proxy from there. i'll definitely be making a stop there next time i go to new york but i dont know when that will be. other than that thegrapist sounds like a good option or the market?

haha yeah i was, you should have said what up

thanks for saying hi clopek, didn't recognize you at alll

ha thats fucked.

whenever i walk around i get feelings irl people are internet people.

eitherway i wouldnt say whats up based on a random feeling haha, probably cause i get them all the time. and i'm sure they're mostly wrong.

goodfoot been in there for a while, wasnt doing much. nomad comes in and basically carries the site for a while. probly just got tired of having them piggyback off him.

it was only intended to be a temporary installation from the beginning, open for a year (or however long it was open for). which is crazy, considering the amount of money they dropped on the decor of the place. turned a good profit though despite that.