TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

ahahah comment of the day

he's not really from toronto, but dwells in an intricate web of caves underneath yorkville

edit:

IMG_2523a.jpg

come on now... hat has the sticker on it, the little hint of a print on the undershirt looks tacky/sloppy, pinrolls look stupid, jeans themselves look ugly/tacky, shoes are too shiny for the strange bohemian hippy thing he might be going for. the biggest problems with this is simply that nothing really looks right together and that none of the pieces fit him particularly well (maybe the shoes do). the sweater could be ok possibly, but i still dont particularly like it and he isnt pulling it off.

SEAN IN WURST FITTZ THREDD

ahahahahaha, you actually neg repped him. thats glorious. i was just fucking around to entertain myself, but it looks like he actually caught feelings. then you go and neg rep him for real. oh man. hes gonna show up to the next meetup with a rifle and your name carved into a bullet. ya played ya self, showbiz!

projectdenim, what's your store?

adidas. holllla.

Lol @ this stalker dude. You guys gotta protect me since I'm the skinny asian.

Another wonderful evening at the Drake left another dude getting choke-slammed by a bouncer. Greeeeeat shit. Better than watching Franklin get his ass handed to him by Silva.

ive got no idea how me asking for a decent/good tailor to hem my jeans turned to me getting stalker rep lol....:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Studio Kim down King W, King and Tecumseth I think. A few Queen St. boutiques refer to her.

hahahaha i suck at fashion

guys, go see the movie 'the tripper' when it comes out

it has pee wee herman, jason mewes, and a guy in a ronald reagan mask taking out an entire forest full of hippies with an axe (and full axe-body connection shots!)

its awesome.

^ Gfunk, don't let those pictures fool you. Revival is usually fat broads.

@ Hocus, it was Friday, yes. I was there for a good 20 minutes as well, dancing around like a retard with my manager. We were pretty wasted and she was nailing people with her monster-purse.

Anyway, my store is sorta "sponsoring" that Death by Disco thing if anyone wants to go. I can get a few tickets (apparently 15 pre, 25 at the door) if anyone wants to go. The theme is solid gold disco or any halloween costume. It's hosted at (bleh..) Atelier, West and Brant House. King/Brant and they're all within walking distance of each other. Tons of asian broads, I predict.

PM if you're interested. And look at my fucking denim project, bitches.

i asked if theres "anyone", as in if theres any girls or guys that wanna have lunch and chill.

DO YOU SEE ANY GIRLS HERE?..MAYE CANICE WILL COME OUT OF RETIREMENT AND SHARE A PLATE OF CHAOS WITH YOU.

are yous 12?

iuno. he kinda had wu tang syndrome. it doest take 50 people on stage to operate a laptop.

True true.

However I thought the mix was good, and I did manage to dance my face off for like four and a half hours.

I guess the energy was just really good.