TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

yea, no driving for me too since it's $ to park, and no street parking in the afternoon anyway. just get off osgoode station and walk up queen st, west.

3:30 2morro by the thimble at richmond and spadina sound straight?

homi can meetup w/ us after 5pm.

i could go for a late lunch, fiending indian food.

better way. get off spadina station. take any streetcar out of spadina and get off at queen street. thimble is right beside the exit when you get off.

yo steve i was in tnt today, and there was this old tall baldish guy in there, and he was a total cock haha. he actually told me to go to over the rainbow

Yeah, funny story. I overslept the other day and they fired me.

No joke.

So that was probably my shortest run at a job ever.

I actually feel really good. I liked all the clothes, but I found out I really hate retail. like, really hate.

Also, I've never worked for a company that took itself so seriously, and that's coming from someone who spent a year employed by the Japanese board of education.

Anyway, I'm apparently a terrible employee, and now I'm superunemployed. So if anyone has leads, that would be good. I can do lotsa stuff, mostly though I'd like to look pretty for money, so modeling and waitstaff would be nice.

On the plus side, UofT apparently likes me, because I'm on conditional acceptance to start taking microbiology classes there in January.

On the double plus, Hali Sr. is coming to TO tomorrow night and he's going to toss my ass out that gorgeous 31st floor window I love so much once I tell him I got fired.

eep.

Anyway, barring violent defenestration, supergay meet at my place next weekend.

Dammit guy I'm away that weekend.

Also, I'm looking to place a hit on someone. If you're up for something like that, I can pay minimum + dental.

so, boycott tnt blu?

Yeah, total boycott during sale season....

heh, hell no, I'll totally be there.

Really, I didn't fit in there. They may carry dope lines, but they really don't run their business in a way I can get behind. Make no mistake, they run a good business, it's just not my style.

I think I would have gotten fired eventually anyway. My sales were pretty good, but I just could never take retail as seriously as them.

Which is why I'm going back to something I consider meaningful, immunology and steez.

I keep running away from school, and yet, it's one of the only things I'm really good at, and that I can take serious.

I'ma go to bed before I start gettin all soulful. PM me if you're down for a mini-meet at the Hali-pad (HAHAHA getit?) so I can prep for the proper number of supergays.

And actually PM me if you know of any decent jobs opening up. I need to pay for this pad until I start school again, upon which time the sweet sweet parental cashflow gets re-upped.

Yeah, funny story. I overslept the other day and they fired me.

No joke.

So that was probably my shortest run at a job ever.

I actually feel really good. I liked all the clothes, but I found out I really hate retail. like, really hate.

Also, I've never worked for a company that took itself so seriously, and that's coming from someone who spent a year employed by the Japanese board of education.

Anyway, I'm apparently a terrible employee, and now I'm superunemployed. So if anyone has leads, that would be good. I can do lotsa stuff, mostly though I'd like to look pretty for money, so modeling and waitstaff would be nice.

On the plus side, UofT apparently likes me, because I'm on conditional acceptance to start taking microbiology classes there in January.

On the double plus, Hali Sr. is coming to TO tomorrow night and he's going to toss my ass out that gorgeous 31st floor window I love so much once I tell him I got fired.

eep.

wow.. that sucks.. i was just gonna come to visit this weekend.. i guess i wont then maybe...

But arent u still enrolled as a student from the university in halifax...?

Sorry to hear that Hali, but yeah, whenever I was by it always seemed like everyone else was so uptight. They've got some nice shit though... was just going to stop in the other day to look for a heavier coat.

Dunno about jobs, been looking into some part-time stuff up at Yorkdale just because it's near school, but I'm assuming that's a bit north for you. That and part-time.

I'd probably be down for meet if that's cool. Next week's "study week", heh.

Really? What do you need done? PM me. (I'm a tiny white guy, they'll never expect it!)

Just the roommate. There's a pretty steep hill here so you can probably set something up to look like he fell.

ya dude i invited 2000 of those people. if this party goes well, which it looks like it will, my homeboys will doing serious shit in the next few years. thats why im on board.

im trying to get involved in the quebec city one aslo. i think its next month sometime. but if we can get a rep of this, skys the limit.

edit: ive been trying to get diplo booked by these guys forever now. they finally caught wind of him through some bullshit magazine and called me to see if he was really all that. my personal stake in this party is that if it goes really well, these guys will be looking to me to source talent for them. that is pretty much my dream job, so bring 100 friends and after the party, email blive and tell them it was the greatest night of your life.