TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

fab and axst moving in in london or toronto?

this shit is cwazy. sufu connection come romantic life partners. +1 for the internet.

I'm always in London, I just came back for the weekend. I don't know where asstang is.

Drop by for a drank if you're around.

did you want to kill yourself too? fuck circa forlife

iunno, i had like no expectations going in

some of the decor and installations were cool shit

but the music was a letdown and crowd was pretty corny.. just a regular clubland crowd for the most part with 10% less guidos

oh and sean, there were many corny white girls to be had

i can see the venue hosting SOME good events though, the sound system is pretty epic

it seemed totally unfinished, and shitty, and wayyyyy too loud, and boring, and they had no tonic, and they had corona. and canadian. and it was expensive.

all i could think the whole time was this would be a lot cooler if they still had videogames in here, hah

conclusion is, post-justice, im going to do my best to never go to circa again

are u a teller?

i work at a major bank too and i want to kill myself daily.

to ease the pain i spend countless hours on sufu and ebay/howard forums/ blah blah to see what i can waste my minuscule paycheque on next

and a long shot but anyone work at an ad agency or marketing firm on here?

yeah im doing that and some admin stuff l part time.

this week is in class training..seriously it sucks so much. we cant even use the internet, so i resorted to making jokes about the teacher and the dude who sits on my table and keeps hiting on this asain girl.

It is so fun to cock block guidos!!!!!!!!!!!!

homi, if you need a new job im about to start interveiwing for a new assistant pimp. clopek isnt working out. he keeps catching feelings for the hoes and has a delayed baby powder reaction. i usually end up dry slapping a nigga. email me some references. i offer full benefits and in case you go the clopek route, a nice severance package.