TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

So who's who? I'm guessing : Ims, showbiz00ditc, the other showbiz00ditc, homi29, axtsang, _sean, Fabulaz

??

7/8 correct. Fabulaz was late and unfortunately wasn't able to make it for the photo. Instead, it is NESK photo-ed.

Damn Canada is hella streetwear hectic!

Thats what I said lol.

I wish showbiz stayed to crack more dorky superfuture jokes.

The only photos I want are of the old asian walker and the homeless stoner. Those two were the highlights. I was convinced the event would be a bust so I didn't bring my camera. I also didn't want photos of myself up on the information superhighway putting me at risk of cyber-predators.

i had some fun.

i dont see why everyone has to be so awkward like they are embarassed to be meeting poeple off the internet though. anone else there is in the same boat so its all level.

lms spit some racial shit that i hope gets aired out.

but eveythign was good in the hood.

peace.

hey guys, i agree with nesk, there were definetly some "superawkward" moments. i think next time it'd be better if there was a little more structure so everyone knows what to expect ahead of time

i was the guy w/ the stussy shirt and purp.avengers.. good putting faces with names. I think we some nice and varied personalities in Tdot, turnout could have been better, but im gonna focus on the positive. Props to Axstang for putting the meet together and setting the precdent

props to showbiz for the superfunny jokes, and him and his friend for the weed! i was mad lifted homie..

nice supras nesk and good seeing everyone else : sean, fabolous, lms, lms' gf.

i just got home so im fuckin done.. ill post up pics tommorow

moments of the day were the random bummy looking guy in the DKNY who smokd the roach

and also our discussion about the "bug" which showed up when u tried to click the link for the "statue"

i'm glad i didn't show, i woulda been rockin those supras and then it would've got all "same dress at prom" awkward.

by the way, it looks like toronto is more on the hypebeasty end of the future...in a totally complimentary way

Guest StuckOnStupid
heres some pics lMS' girlfriend took.

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

lMS was trying to hide in all of them but... we'll fiiiind youuuu

so glad i didn't even consider showing up for this.

crooks & castles X gooks & assholes.

fab i just picked up 2 shirts and a skinny tie at H&M

i only managed to snap a few photos, ill put up a short clip of lms ranting when i get the chance on youtube.

Axstang

axstang.jpg

Random Dog X Supreme

dogxsupreme.jpg

LMS' gf who speaks perfect english for a chick from hong kong, we discussed this

lmsgfcopy.jpg

Sean_ x NESK x Pool x rivoli

Bridge the gap, fabzzzzz

pool.jpg

fabs x NESK

nesk.jpg

fab x facehide

lmsxfab.jpg

Oh fuck man, I was gonna get that skinny tie, but it was like freaking $50 or something. Is it the black one with faint black dots?